BTS always makes it so hard for me.

• Why can't they just be the villains i desperately need them to be? So many Armys on TW make me want to go ham on shading their faves, i just wanna go off :cursing::evil::cursing::evil: .

But when you actually see the boys or read about em, you realize that you never hear or read a single bad word about any of them. They are the perfect representatives for Kpop in the world stage.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Imma a little drunk right now maybe that's why this little tweet got me kinda emo right now. It wasn't even that big a deal, at least for Suga probably, but i'm sure it made the girls' day, and my Izone gurls like Chaewon always deserve the best :flower-cutie:. And isnt Yunjin supposed to be a big Army fan?

And as a PS, since i mentioned Chae, i can't end this post without linking a new 2 Chae video from TW :sob-bunny:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Damn, if there ain't two of you drunk posting right now...

Two boomers drinkin and postin on AKP.

And one of them experiencing his semi-monthly middle aged bout of nostalgia and melancholy, half because Izone is Izgone and half because an old college buddy mentioned today how we used to spend nights partying to 80s music. And how so many of our fave classic singers are now dead and gone ;( .

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!