But for real why has BTS always come back doing stiff competition?

• Well more liked announced months in advance and then competition appears close to their comeback date. This goes all the way back to Twice in 2016 with SD and Not Today. Then they really went head to head with IU with DNA and we can't forget the Iconic WAP vs Dynamite showdown when even BTS were streaming the competition 😔 Even tho I don't consider her competition, Butter couldn't even completely shine because of Driver's License.

I just want 1 comeback where there is no big name competing with them but knowing BTS they will never schedule around anyone else so what's the point. We've never got to experience an empty house ;(

Just for the funsies

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was the stress for me.

• If a BTS comeback happened around this last few weeks, it would have been the easiest and the least stressful of all comebacks for Army. Imagine being on top with 6M streams when Butter got 11M filtered or 20M unfiltered. But then, success always tastes sweeter with competition. It feels more exhilarating. It's the adrenaline rush. It's the outburst of happiness when they reach the goal.

Literally Just 20+ High Definition Photos Of BTS Hugging Each Other Tightly  And Emotionally – K-Luv

• The universe loves BTS but want them to have an interesting storyline lol. BTS has never been handed anything on a platter. They always worked hard and give their best to reach the top. So many set backs and challenges but they overcame them. No one can argue that BTS earn every single accolades with their blood, sweat and tears. Their whole journey is an epic story.

I do think WAP VS Dynamite was one iconic moment in music history.. Butter was smooth in comparison lol.

• Bts constantly dropping music anytime they want some are free and not even in popular music platform means they do not care enough about competition.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!