Anime cosplay from late 90s

• Very cute and nostalgic video. Comments say this was filmed around 95/96.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Drew_B

Changed the title of the thread from “Anime cosplay from 1999” to “Anime cosplay from late 90s”.
  • emanresu you should like this. I swear I can't think of anything more nostalgic than 1990s Japan.

• Edit: wrong thread

• I'm completely blanking on this. It was an anime I remember reading about when I used to be susbcribed to newtype. I seem to remember an almost tribal aesthetic to the girls' costumes. I want to say they were like floating in a sphere operating the robot when they were in it.

Was it from the 90s?

Maybe it was Neo Ranga?

Edited once, last by Drew_B ().

• Oh the girl ay 6:57 is cute!!!

I like the girl in the thumbnail. She's so shy she can barely speak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!