[DISTURBING][PC] JAPANESE UNDERGROUND IDOL KISS EVENT

• source: [theqoo] JAPANESE UNDERGROUND IDOL KISS EVENT

AVvXsEgzykOGJYenuZhQ4p-xZ8xtaAv_cQINCx6hRS_twF125KH4Z-jseYTD2JkiBFk1iq6rjZxVAEcX-4LGtTeNFVgQ_vKl_wfyliwqe326NCTY259MjsbKjVTX6sxJ15q6FW9r40RYY7MdtTeRIaA2p2GXTktn22KlOKEAWyVEkya38CaQ2JLc0hcte99B=s16000

"A handshake event followed by a kiss event... They're an Osaka based idol group called qppo

Their catchphrase is "4th generation idol who wants to become a woman"

Though, the person on the right is a man"

This is an underground idol kiss event
    both are men

original post: here

1. What????????????????

2. What the? I thought that they were treating women's rights as its lowest, but turns out they're both men...?

3. What is this? Ugh... Their heads are honestly so weird

4. Are they insane? That's why Japanese boys come to our country to become idols instead

5. F*ck they're crazy...

6. They're selling their bodies

7. Aigo don't do this ㅜㅜ

8. "... Who wants to become woman" I already vomited at that part

9. Doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman, this is still...

10. Truly bizarre

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• :pepe-clown-gear::policepepe::exit-pepe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So human trafficking?

:boompepe:

i've read somewhere in comments on theqoo that this happened in 2018 but i can't find anything else about it and whether the group got out of that company

mKl7Ghm.png

• Thats even worse than the girlgroup who lied on matresses with fans for photos while the girls were either in pajamas or underwear. I forgot who cause I think back than the article talking about that didn't said who the girls were

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Japan just takes it too far sometimes.

Like ewww. Like sweetie, are you okay? Blink twice if you need us to get you out of there.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Thats even worse than the girlgroup who lied on matresses with fans for photos while the girls were either in pajamas or underwear. I forgot who cause I think back than the article talking about that didn't said who the girls were

I just found the group (PC translated it wrong) and they're apparently a girl group with one male member. This situation just gets weirder and weirder.

mKl7Ghm.png

• looks like the group is called Kupipo, and there was actually a documentary film made about them.

Looks like theyre a self produced group with the male possibly trans female being the leader.

• looks like the group is called Kupipo, and there was actually a documentary film made about them.

Looks like theyre a self produced group with the male possibly trans female being the leader.

What I found is that he identifies as male but is a girl for performances (that's something he said). I've found them under QPPO and Kupipo.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I've seen they went through a lot of member lineup changes but the leader stayed the same

yeah it's pretty typical for these types of groups to burn through members. usually the producer won't be a member, so the entire line up will gradually change over time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!