Can someone update me on my Queen Rei?

• Haven't followed kpop in a bit. How is she? What is she up to? When is she coming back?

Rei is my current kpop Queen and I am a Knight in her court.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The latest update (May 12) from her are this letter

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On May 6, a fan, who is a shop owner, saw her and her mom came to their shop. So it seems like she had some recovery. But maybe she still can't do an heavy activity like performing

External Content twitter.com

To this day there is no info for her participating in their Japan mini album promotion

• but while waiting for her, you could watch her solo content:

• but while waiting for her, you could watch her solo content:

Oh nice! Her own content?

• 1st episode is on 18th

External Content youtube.com

• 1st episode is on 18th

External Content youtube.com

That's my birthday. Present from Rei!

• I think I'm nearing the point where I need a break from kpop. These days whenever I see Twitter updates, vapp notifications or youtube suggestions I don't feel as excited as I used to. And whenever I click them, I feel a lot less excited than I used to. I dunno I'm just starting to feel like I need to take a break from kpop but I'm afraid of missing out on New content and being left behind.

• I think I'm nearing the point where I need a break from kpop. These days whenever I see Twitter updates, vapp notifications or youtube suggestions I don't feel as excited as I used to. And whenever I click them, I feel a lot less excited than I used to. I dunno I'm just starting to feel like I need to take a break from kpop but I'm afraid of missing out on New content and being left behind.

I've been going through this since 2020. From 2015 to 2019 I was obsessed with kpop. Now I check in on it every 3 months just to see what's going on.

• Didn't her and IVE get a big hit with I Am? That's what I'm gathering from running through threads I missed.

Did you find a favorite fancam yet from her comeback?

Hey Eman! Yes IVE still killing it with every release. Did you hear their new Japanese song called WAVE? Pretty funky.

And I don't think there are any recent fancams of Rei since she sat out I Am promotions.

• what happened to her?

I just know she sat out of the groups current promotions. Health related I believe.

• And I don't think there are any recent fancams of Rei since she sat out I Am promotions.

The only newest fancam of her is the music bank paris performance for kitschby lux-nim

That is her latest stage before her health dropped, which mean yes, no I AM fancam

• Hey Eman! Yes IVE still killing it with every release. Did you hear their new Japanese song called WAVE? Pretty funky.

And I don't think there are any recent fancams of Rei since she sat out I Am promotions.

Damn! That is tight! I wasn't feeling it at first but hell by the middle I was jamming along. Really comes together throughout.

Everyone looks great! Did it do well?

Is Rei sick or something?

• Damn! That is tight! I wasn't feeling it at first but hell by the middle I was jamming along. Really comes together throughout.

Everyone looks great! Did it do well?

Is Rei sick or something?

I'm sure it's doing well but it sucks that Rei isn't able to promote with them cause yes her health isn't the best right now. But it's nothing too serious is what I gather.

The image of Wonyoung with the guitar is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!