It's weird when people start to exclude Itzy from the top groups conversation

• Why are people are saying itzy fell of with Lia scandal?!

I thought it was confirmed the she wasn't a bully.

i guess it's because the moment the rumor started they started to do worse each comeback

and also because everytime they comeback lots of comment on korean community are referring to Itzy as the GG with lia the bully in it

JYP is just bad at managing scandal, because they were bad at handling the Hyunjin and Lia bullying accusations, their whole image of "personality before talent" got tamed

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• They're still here and doing well. It's like people even forgetting they're a part of 4th gen too. I saw a few arguments about the top 5 of 4th gen gg and most of people not even included Itzy anymore.

it is not about people forgetting them, is just that there are better performing 4th gen GGs out there.

NewJeans and IVE are guaranteed top5 for now. LESSERAFIM, GIDLE and aespa for the remaining 3. There is just limited room

ITZY weak digital performance (both korea and international with Sneaker&Chesire) just put them behind the 5 GGs most will mention

• JYP is just bad at managing scandal, because they were bad at handling the Hyunjin and Lia bullying accusations, their whole image of "personality before talent" got tamed

JYPE did handle it well enough because the groups Album Sales don't reflect any backlash or bad management

Itzy's Album Sales after the incident rose around 100k, their next later in 2021 was a 300k increased and then 2022 they released their two albums that passed a million sales each.

Stray Kids sold their first million album in August 2021 then had a massive year in 2022 where they sold 6 million albums

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!