Purple K!ss - Ponzona MV

• Official Post

Oh wow I loved the song and the video. I will have to check out the rest of their mini. I must say I am loving the dark gg concept trend. It always leads to some gorgeous shots that teenage me would have been OBSESSED with.

• 4th gen is going to be a bloodbath honestly, so much potential. I really liked this track and it show cases their strengths.

Yuki is going to be a really good rapper and a big stan attractor, Swan & Na Goeun continue to show they are the next vocal powerhouses for GGs in the 4th gen. Dosie will be such a stan attractor, she's looking like the ace and can absolutely hold her own in every single aspect. Chaein, Ireh and Ji eun are really good although they weren't given much on this song, Jieun stood out on her parts. Chaein is another 'Ace' she has everything and Ireh might be their best dancer but I like her voice, would love to hear more from her. Dosie, Ireh, Chaein and Na Goeun have a really good command of the stage. Swan surprised me too.

The MV felt more like a performance video, disappointed in RBW for not going all out but the concept was interesting and I took note of what RBW is trying to do with their individual branding(I love it).

The song was great but as with most "Big"(I know they aren't the Big 4 level) labels I feel they lack in comparison with the best debuts this 4th gen imo, the song isn't La vie en rose, Latata or Bon bon chocolat level which doesn't enable them come out strong and capture the audience. It did a better job in showcasing their talents than Black mamba, So bad, Dallas Dalla etc... but those three were better as Title tracks and debut TT to gain fans but hopefully they gain a lot of fans since they released a really good EP.

As a song Ponzona's chorus is catchy and the members were able to display their strengths and there is nothing much to complain about. It was a very good track just lacks as a TT. I wish them the best and obviously they have made me a fan and are up there with (G)-Idle and Everglow as my favorite 4th gen GGs currently.

Edited once, last by amico ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!