LISA'S THAI/SEA FANS...

• collectively take so much heat for being biased towards her when most akgaes of other members also are from SEA...

There is always immediate Korean articles about how Lisa fans are hating on other members but not the other way around. They barely appreciated inspite of her having a stellar performance at Coachella...

She is literally a million seller but the company will never acknowledge it.

Her solos and collabs never get support to the level the korean blinks don't even tune in, forget about liking the song..

Yet everything the korean blinks, her company during her solo promotions and solo stans of other members do is always brushed off.

• Did you see she has a new tattoo? Wonder if it’s real…

On topic, I remember when her solo just came out some of the same blinks that are now pretending to defend her on here were saying it didn’t perform well in KR because the song was just not GP friendly or whatever. Now they’re trying to say that her solo didn’t perform well because KR does not support her because of her background. I just roll my eyes because it was obvious from the get-go that Lisa’s background is the main reason for their lack of support of her but some people on here would cut off their own nose to spite their face, before they admit that KR can be very prejudiced but be quick to call it out when it’s related to the western side of the world. I mean her low ULs from the time it was released showed that they never even tuned into her solo at all.

Her solo fans are the only ones that are immediately labeled as ‘akgaes’ yet anyone else’s are majorly labeled as ‘solo stans’.

BUT sometimes I don’t feel bad anyway because some users on here that defend her act as such anyway and are annoying as hell.

My whole point is I’m not surprised if you don’t see response from the ‘Blinks’ that are regulars on here because the only time they will even try to come in her defense is if she doesn’t perform well enough to where it looks bad on the group as a whole especially against specific groups.

Lisa’s collabs didn’t perform well and as her fan I am not biased to admit that because a lot her stupid fans are childish and the fandom as a whole does not support her. The Blinks on here always fight with other fandoms over bullshit all the time but at least those fandoms know to support every member of their fave groups with their solo projects.

• Agreed. Akgaes of the other girls never get called out, and Korean fans who are racist towards her don't.

We all know she had the most successful solo, she's the only solo K pop act to reach a billion streams, but the company won't confirm she is a million seller. It's obvious she's way past that. Funny how the company had no issue disclosing the other girls sales.

Many Blinks on here are OT3. It's so sad many fans hate her for being the most popular. It's deranged.

• While Lisa does have the biggest solo fandom, Jennie is pretty close to her numbers of solo fans. I have noticed that when an article is written about bp akgaes it's always the Lisa stans getting the heat and its always related to them attacking Jennie. I think the reason this happens is because the "Jennie vs Lisa" narrative sells.

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• While Lisa does have the biggest solo fandom, Jennie is pretty close to her numbers of solo fans. I have noticed that when an article is written about bp akgaes it's always the Lisa stans getting the heat and its always related to them attacking Jennie. I think the reason this happens is because the "Jennie vs Lisa" narrative sells.

I think you're right.

They're arguably the two most popular members and people love to set up women vs women.

The akgae presence is quite strong for BP members too.

• I think you're right.

They're arguably the two most popular members and people love to set up women vs women.

The akgae presence is quite strong for BP members too.

They love setting women who have reached heights never seen before against each other. This is the first time where members of one girl group all have their own brand as just themselves not attached to the group. Let alone two members who can compete against members of the biggest group in terms of popularity and influence. The idea of both Jennie and Lisa dominating together at the same time is something a lot of people can't seem to comprehend

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!