The kpop isn't original..this is not big deal

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We re not surprised with hybe ,they have no originalilty..maybe they should buy songs like sm.

Many companies buy the demo

The girls should write their songs like yunjin but for the group

• I mean there was a whole thread on twitter of all the songs kpop has copied from western artists and it's pretty funny. This is the spotify playlist:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean there was a whole thread on twitter of all the songs kpop has copied from western artists and it's pretty funny. This is the spotify playlist:

Off topic: that's Chan in your signature?

interesting timing because i was just thinking last week that i noticed taylor swift’s influence randomly popped up in many recently released kpop songs, like kepler’s back to the city had a similar part to taylor swift’s safe & sound, or one of the songs in ive’s album reminded me of ts’s song speak now for example

The only pair that I know for both song is adios and albatross, and yeah it sounds alike

• interesting timing because i was just thinking last week that i noticed taylor swift’s influence randomly popped up in many recently released kpop songs, like kepler’s back to the city had a similar part to taylor swift’s safe & sound, or one of the songs in ive’s album reminded me of ts’s song speak now for example

yup kpop looks at big songs in america and essentially asks their producers to use the same melody in their groups songs. I listened to dont wanna cry by seventeen the other day and realized its literally a copy of something just like this by coldplay :skull::skull: coldplay released that song 3 months before dont wanna cry.

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!