[enter-talk] BIG HIT IS HONESTLY SO ANNOYING

• TXT aren't rookies anymore but even so, it's not like they had a long career so why is their comeback term so long? So many people joined the fandom last year from I Know I Love You and Loser Lover but instead of keeping them busy with comebacks, they are sitting there doing nothing...

post response:

[+364][-32]

original post: here

1. [+105, -1]

Also, what's worse is that Big Hit is planning to debut their next group this year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They should care about TXT more. The kids from the debut team already went to the US to train. Big Hit is f*cking bad at doing their work

2. [+75, -2]

Despite the complaints, they keep making their groups come back at the same time and it makes me so mad. Spread your comebacks a bit more apart. They have two groups so I don't understand why the mess every time

3. [+71, 0]

If TXT comes back in May, they would've been on hiatus for 9 months. Are they for real?

4. [+45, 0]

It's seriously a comedy that TXT is considered one of the groups that should be worried about coming back at the same time as Bangtan. They can't even manage two groups and everyone is waiting for their comebacks, but instead Big Hit is bullsh*tting about debuting a new group

5. [+44, 0]

It's not Big Hit but Hybe that's busy getting bigger so they keep putting their actual most important groups Bang-TXT to the side

6. [+37, -43]

It's because TXT didn't hit as big as expected... They are making a big deal about the new fans joining but it didn't work with the general public at all

7. [+25, 0]

If TXT comes back in May, they will overlap with Seventeen and there are also rumors about Bangtan coming back in May... If they do comeback in May, isn't Big Hit the real sick head here?

• tbh I thought I was the only one annoyed with BH with these long comebacks...so unnecessary

if they comeback in May, it'll be their longest hiatus period ever so far(it's already their longest but whatever)...they gained so many fans with their last comeback & you're just ruining the hype like this

even removing fans, performance, etc from the equation, you don't think moas are thirsty to experience the joy of comeback eras again? the teasers, logos, tracklists, anticipating the long titles again? cause i sure am

watch them comeback with a mini & at the same time as BTS, SVT & Le Sserafim debut too, i hate this ghetto ass company they can rot for all i care

• Until now, I don't undestand why TXT always have comeback with big artists. for exposure to GP?

• Then they better hurry it up :cryingr:

Ikr :cryingk: X-time already started tho. 2 members more, but I hope the logo drop earlier

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Until now, I don't undestand why TXT always have comeback with big artists. for exposure to GP?

i think it's because they know whatever BTS comeback will bring new fans & GP attention so HYBE is trying to push those fans/GP towards TXT

like say a fan finds out BTS through Butter, then they see that TXT are from the same label & coming back with I Know I Love You around the same time, then they're like "Oh this is interesting I'll watch out for them" hence giving more casual fans. And then with all the content during TXT comeback era that said fan becomes a stan

i dont really appreciate it though

• I wonder if it's because they're busy with preparing their new groups

or it's gonna be a full album with many songs in it

• I'm fine with long hiatus, cuz the members themselves can get enough rest and the longer I wait, I just know they're gonna release good music (hoping for more credit on next comeback > <) but I'm annoyed when Bighit decided to make TXT comeback around the same time with big artists. Before the big artists is fine, but after that, it's not fine. Yes I know everyone been saying TXT is not a rookie anymore, they have big fanbase and blablabla. But still, they're not a super massive digimon either or already established enough in SK. Bighit can't just 'don't care' about it, they should have a strategy or perfect timing for TXT's comeback. Moas really want TXT to win on music shows, and they worked hard for it. We already suffered always when Bighit always give as long ass MV. Bighit sucks

:boredr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!