How many people are still active in this forum?

• Jan 6 2022 - Jan 5 2023

AKP_User_Traffic.png

According to this chart the people online is not that much different from last year

Right now

105 Members (28 invisible) and 1,245 Guests

Also the girls planet Finale discussion thread (Oct 2021) has much more pages than the Boys Planet finale discussion thread (A few days ago)

• It may look like popularity is small now but usually it's just like this when nothing big is happening in kpop, when big scandals happen the forum is very much alive and well. This is a forum after all and if nothing is happening in kpop than there's not much to talk about.

Saying that the overall number of active users (not guests) have fallen quite a lot but that may just do with people not being interested in kpop as much as before (and suspensions).

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Very few. I see the numbers dwindling every day but then again it was never the most popular site on the internet.

when i was most active (during early covid) it was a madhouse

compared to that yeah it's slower, but it still seems pretty active

• It may look like popularity is small now but usually it's just like this when nothing big is happening in kpop, when big scandals happen the forum is very much alive and well. This is a forum after all and if nothing is happening in kpop than there's not much to talk about.

Saying that the overall number of active users (not guests) have fallen quite a lot but that may just do with people not being interested in kpop as much as before (and suspensions).

I'm sure that many people would come here to talk about BTS' comeback in 2025 from military service.

• then we remember different cause i remember posts just flooding the place during prime hours

Well you have to appreciate time zone differences too and the fact that there's been a lot of changes to the platform over the years. I mainly remember and am referring to the period before the revamp in 2019.

• Well you have to appreciate time zone differences too and the fact that there's been a lot of changes to the platform over the years. I mainly remember and am referring to the period before the revamp in 2019.

yeah i joined in 2019 and stuck around til 2021ish so that's all i can reference

i do remember there being off hours but then there was a chunk during the day where there were just constant posts. it was also a different time in kpop. Blackpink and BTS exploding at their peak, Twice had just changed sounds, Red Velvet had just dropped Psycho. it was a lot of fun and there was a lot of shit to talk about.

• Also I don't use the badges much on this forum, but recently they stopped doing badge petitions (the staff selects the badges for now) and there also have not been any forum wide events for a while. So even if there is the same amount of people, there is less fun extra stuff.

• Also I don't use the badges much on this forum, but recently they stopped doing badge petitions (the staff selects the badges for now) and there also have not been any forum wide events for a while. So even if there is the same amount of people, there is less fun extra stuff.

I remember I asked if a staff member could do zodiac sign badges on the Ask a Staff Member thread before the thread got deleted, and my wish was granted by Ibby and Ves.

• Yeah, the nostalgia is real.

i remember it was crazy when this dropped

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also got banned a buncha times for pissing off BTS fans but it was worth it

• I don't know if the amount of users overall has decreased that much, but we've definitely lost a whole bunch of core users who used to make a lot of threads and engage with others. Big happenings and scandals will still get attention, but the random activity, social interaction, and community feel is largely gone. The threads on the main forum barely move and the guilds are dead. It's sad.

• Does anyone here think many people moved to AllKPop's Discord server or they just don't use the Forum or Discord because of their job or something? Horizonshard hasn't been online since January.

I have not met one user that uses AKP discord, maybe I'm living under a rock.

• You remember me, but I don't remember you.

I helped on your logic puzzle

And your what do I get my brother for his birthday question

I can't believe I found out somewhere you already graduated from school because I thought you were in grade 9 when you asked this and other things (like how do you do this math problem) (Which was at a grade 10-11 level)

• I helped on your logic puzzle

I can't believe I found out somewhere you already graduated from school because I thought you were in grade 9 when you asked this and other things (like how do you do this math problem) (Which was at a grade 10-11 level)

Oh that problem! I remember I showed a picture of the problem, and one question I had about that problem was "How do I solve and read this problem?" because at that time, I didn't know how to read the problem out loud, and I didn't even know how to solve it.

I remember Horizonshard responded to give More&Moreo's or something like that to my eldest brother for his birthday XD.

I remember that selfmate said that he's "always everywhere"

• Does anyone feel like this forum is unmoderated since we don't see any mod actively replying on any thread that users make?

I see mods reply from time to time but they only usually reply in questions and answers. I don't really feel like the forum is unmoderated (probably shouldn't get into that debate because people are very passionate about mods and favoritism on here) they do their job like any other job, I wonder what the difference is between admins and mods. I would ask but I don't think mods like me. ALSO why have they not hired me yet? very confusing.

• I see mods reply from time to time but they only usually reply in questions and answers. I don't really feel like the forum is unmoderated (probably shouldn't get into that debate because people are very passionate about mods and favoritism on here) they do their job like any other job, I wonder what the difference is between admins and mods. I would ask but I don't think mods like me. ALSO why have they not hired me yet? very confusing.

I remember last year I asked on the Ask a Staff Member thread if there's any jobs on the forum, and a staff member responded that there'll be an announcement whenever they're hiring. That could be why.

• I remember last year I asked on the Ask a Staff Member thread if there's any jobs on the forum, and a staff member responded that there'll be an announcement whenever they're hiring.

I swear they have not put out any hiring notice. I would say my two cents on why that is but I'm not trying to get banned LOL.

Were you in the post that said that I wanted my hair to look like Ahn Hyo-seop from Business Proposal and Ves replied "Let Oli London be your warning"?

• I see mods reply from time to time but they only usually reply in questions and answers. I don't really feel like the forum is unmoderated (probably shouldn't get into that debate because people are very passionate about mods and favoritism on here) they do their job like any other job, I wonder what the difference is between admins and mods. I would ask but I don't think mods like me. ALSO why have they not hired me yet? very confusing.

Admins are more behind the scenes, mods are dealing with threads and users.

There are several teams that play several parts.

To make it easy, admins can mod but mods can't admin.

• This thread contains 89 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!