Has Hybe disbanded Fromis?

• Their last comeback was 9 months ago and they’re radio silent recently. We’ve seen what Hybe does with Gfriend and Nuest, we need to save Fromis

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think i read that their comeback got delayed :whatb: ...

It is ominous though. With BTS gone for at least two years, Hybe is gonna need to squeeze the most out of their groups in terms of ROI. 90k from Gfriend obviously didnt cut it, even Fromis' huge improvement with their last comeback, almost 200k, might not be enough for Hybe's expectations.

I mean, imagine having a budget of say 500k to spend on a comeback for NJ, LSRFM or Fromis. You know if you spend it on NJ or LSRFM, you are practically guaranteed 1M+ album sales which is 12M+ plus in gross revenue, plus a few extra million from streaming, merch sales, endorsement deals, and concert revenue later in 2023. Whereas if you invested that 500k in Fromis, you might end up with 250k in album sales and noticeably less in ancillary revenue streams. Plus Fromis, having 8 members, actually costs more to keep in terms of daily living expense budgets.

We've seen so many GGs just getting axed out of the blue, it's becoming almost routine :sob-bunny:

• yea, maybe it's just their business decision

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!