Actor Shim Hyungtak's fiancee went viral for being a copy of Jungkook

• :whatk::whatk::whatk::whatk:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ftej5uyacAE0zca?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ftej5uxagAEyGtH?format=jpg&name=900x900

FtjN7KeagAEB7Mq?format=jpg&name=900x900

FtkDuPmaQAA6W2R?format=jpg&name=large

FtkLmfaWcAUn0dZ?format=jpg&name=medium

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• img_20230411101411_a3x1s33u.webp

img_20230411121400_3bt2kd33.webp

img_20230411121852_ekp4z618.webp

Article: Shim Hyung Tak's Japanese fiance earns attention for looking like BTS Jungkook

Source: Insight + Idol Issue via Instagram

[+131] She looks almost exactly like him..? Especially Jungkook's early debut days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's pretty

[+53] She kind of looks like him in an off way, like a Quokka version

[+50] Jungkook + Yabuki Nako + Kep1er's Mashiro

[+26] Omo, I see it I see it

[+26] More like Kep1er's Yeseo;; 😂

[+21] I see it, especially the bottom half of her face

[+20] They really do ㅋㅎㅋㅎ

[+19] She looks like early debut Jungkook

[+16] She looks like a mix of Kep1er's Mashiro and Yeseo

[+15] I often see international fans photoshop the members into female versions.. and this looks like something photoshopped by international fans..

[+11] Huk ㅋㅋㅋ I thought this was photoshopped ㅋㅋㅋ they really look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11] I would believe you if said she was his little sister, wow

[+10] She looks exactly the same as when he was in middle school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+9] She's so cute, like a cartoon character 😂

[+8] It almost looks photoshopped ㅋㅋ

[+8] In the last screencap, she totally looks like Jungkook when he spaces out ㅋㅋㅋ

[+6] Completely alike

[+5] She's really cute ㅋㅋ

[+3] She looks like Kang Ye Seo..

[+2] They do look alike but I thought this was Rei at first

[+1] She looks like when Jungkook first debuted ㅋㅋㅋ They really do look alike

:cryingr::cryingr:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• Out of all the claims of looking like JK, this is the only one that I agree with. There are slight differences but it’s eerily similar. Usually pics aren’t accurate due to manipulation and angles but even on video it really looks like fetus JK in a wig. Here is the video from the program.

[#조선의사랑꾼] 만화를 찢고 나온 듯한 미모의 심타구 심형탁의 그녀?! 18살 연하의 일본인 여친 최초 공개! #TV조선조이 (TV CHOSUN 230410 방송)
    등장부터 남다른도라에몽 마니아 심타쿠심형탁의 마음을 훔친 그녀는 누구?!#조선의사랑꾼 #심형탁 #히라이사야 🎪 구독과 좋아요 🎪TV CHOSUN JOY 구독하기 ☞ https://bit.ly/3hpEUr1​TV CHOSUN : https://www.youtube.com/user...
    youtu.be

• :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Fu-qQEGWYAEKQ1k?format=jpg&name=small

• :woow::woow::woow:

• I was like:

"Yeah, another lookalike thing, they're probably making this up and HOLY SHIT at those last two pics:

• LMAO

Fu_NzylaMAAWu4W?format=jpg&name=large

Fu_N0BUaIAAkNDr?format=jpg&name=large

• OMG LOL

Fu_AwoEWYAAPNTg?format=jpg&name=360x360

Fu_Aw0qWwAI9vEJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Fu_AxD6XoAAcR7K?format=jpg&name=medium

• For a moment I thought you just posted two pics of JHope. WTF

• HE KNOWSJHJSKJSKKSJKS :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!