Leeseo proving her vocal prowess on Leemujin Service! Blue Blood, Bungee (Baekhyun), Take A Bow (Rihanna), Star (15&), Make Up (Sam Kim)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the song cuts, in case you are lazy to watch the whole video

for real, she got a really nice vocal tone

AND THIS STAR IS... IDK I JUST TEARED UP :holding-back-tears:

IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL

Next is Make Up cover ft the Lee Mujin himself

• desdesdes

Changed the title of the thread from “Leeseo on Leemujin Service! Come here you Blue Blood enjoyer!!!” to “Leeseo proving her vocal prowess on Leemujin Service! Blue Blood, Bungee (Baekhyun), Take A Bow (Rihanna), Star (15&), Make Up (Sam Kim)”.
  • She has SUCH a unique voice, her speaking and lower/midrange vocals are both really catchy. It's a shame you almost never get to hear her sing in a lower register (her verse in AL is perfect for her voice i would like to hear more of that).

in that video she also said that she is more comfy and confident with her lower range.

well, there is still a long way to go for IVE, so I'm pretty sure that she will got more song to show off her beautiful low range vocal. (heck I'm praying that she will got a solo song)

• She has SUCH a unique voice, her speaking and lower/midrange vocals are both really catchy. It's a shame you almost never get to hear her sing in a lower register (her verse in AL is perfect for her voice i would like to hear more of that).

She sings in lower register in My Satisfaction and tbh she sounded exactly like Britney Spears there, as someone who has Britney Spears in my top10 spotify artists of all time I am not exaggerating

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I'm not a fan of sending these non-vocal members on this show lately, there's so much processing on her voice here. Her tone seems to be polarising, either you love it or you hate it (it's not for me, her parts in IVE's songs are always a bit jarring, I even prefer Gaeul's singing despite her being a weaker singer)

• Someone on twitter said Leeseo's voice is like opening a music box and they are so right about that

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Someone on twitter said Leeseo's voice is like opening a music box and they are so right about that

External Content twitter.com

yeah that part is so good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!