Theme song battle: Chuang or Youth with you ?

• What do you think ? 4

1. We rock (3) 75%
    2. Chuang To-Gather Go (1) 25%

Youth with you's We rock

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chuang's Chuang To-Gather Go

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ntnatomdh

Changed the title of the thread from “Better theme song: Chuang or Youth with you ?” to “Theme song battle: Chuang or Youth with you ?”.
  • I like them both but if I had to choose just because of the music (not lyrics) then I would pick Chuang 2021's.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Chuang had the better song, but their kindergarten school lyrics ruined everything. So We Rock I guess?

Seriously, Chuang's song sounded cringey both in English and Chinese. Koki Kimura did a terrible job - I have no idea how much artistic licence they gave her to change from the Chinese version, but yeah, if she had to literally translate it then I feel sorry for her that she had to attach her name to something like that.

• For some reason, I think the Chuang 2021 theme is bubbly and maybe even better for girls. I'll go with YWY for now but I don't think either compare with either Nayana from Produce 101 S2 or Ei Ei from Idol Producer S1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!