Why I think KTL is a really good MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is how you do an MV. Almost every frame something new is going on: another hairstyle, a new set, fast car drive, bow and arrow, a necklace, background dancers come marching in, the members looking cool seperate, then they are together etc. It keeps you interested and has high rewatch value.

Even if I had to make an MV myself (which I will never do, don't worry :D), I would use this as inspiration by picking differing backgrounds, artwork, styles, haircolour, a bit of storyline.

It has lots of views, but I still think it is underrated in a way.

• I don't find any of those things appealing but to me the MV is cool despite me not liking the song at all because the images were done according to the themes. Like the goddess statues or the big bear trap (like saying we are dangerous) which are the ones I remember the most.

I don't think you don't need to throw lots of money to make something cool or interesting. I prefer HYLT as an MV because I feel its visuals put even more effort with the meaning of the song than KTL. This is coming from someone who didn't like either song.

More budget is cool but not necessary. Good direction is better than anything.

• I don't find any of those things appealing but to me the MV is cool despite me not liking the song at all because the images were done according to the themes. Like the goddess statues or the big bear trap (like saying we are dangerous) which are the ones I remember the most.

I don't think you don't need to throw lots of money to make something cool or interesting. I prefer HYLT as an MV because I feel its visuals put even more effort with the meaning of the song than KTL. This is coming from someone who didn't like either song.

More budget is cool but not necessary. Good direction is better than anything.

It's true that you can have a great MV with a lower budget, but I think KTL is showing very well how a bigger budget can make it extra interesting.

• kill this love is by far their best mv

ktl mv >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other mvs (i won’t rank them)

the storytelling is perfect, the imagery and symbolism is perfect, the styling and color palettes, each shot is beautiful, nothing looks fake or cheap, the motif is perfectly carried throughout, etc.

the storytelling is perfect, the imagery and symbolism is perfect, the styling and color palettes, each shot is beautiful, nothing looks fake or cheap, the motif is perfectly carried throughout, etc.

Yeah the song is fast paced but they still managed to tell the story really well.

Well said.

There's just one problem with the song and that is that it always gets stuck in my head :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!