leave jimin alone

• this hate that jimin has been getting is absolutely insane. he has not done a thing but have one “bad” encore and yet i’ve seen the most disgusting things being said about him. from the thread that was made here and from the shit on twitter.

and don’t come saying “w-well armys have said worse about other groups!!!” cause that is not the point here

i feel like i’ve made a thread like this before…but honestly leave him alone. like y’all are sick

edit: would you look at that😐

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• Karma will bite them in the back soon. Best thing to do is to block them.

I also hope this will be a lesson for hybe to give him songs that he can fully carry vocally, he has such a beautiful and unique voice, there's so much he can do. Like crazy is super hard to sing, even for the most skilled singers.

• Jimin is grown up enough to make these decisions

yes. i like both his high-pitched and low notes. he's one of the most unique vocalists in kpop who has a wide range. On Suchwita episode, he said he's determined to practice to improve himself so i trust him.

• Haven’t seen ARMYs on AKP this ticked off since 2020. Antis and K-pop fans are having a field day dragging this out, fabricating new stories about him cancelling his Inki stage over this, etc.

Even some of the TW accounts I follow who’re usually passive and stay out of fanwars are planning to turn nasty this time around. Not gonna like seeing what the next unfortunate idol who coincidentally has a bad day following this JM issue gets coming their way. :pepe-back-away:

• Haven’t seen ARMYs on AKP this ticked off since 2020. Antis and K-pop fans are having a field day dragging this out, fabricating new stories about him cancelling his Inki stage over this, etc.

remember than more than half of army now just know bts after dynamite, meaning they’re not here to witness the nasty hate jimin get in 2015-2018. I think this is a shock to witness how low antis can be when it comes to hatred.

Best be supporting him with all the tools we have right now. He’s projected to debut with many records as korean soloist (even korean act) and we should strive in that. He worked hard and earned all of our support

Even some of the TW accounts I follow who’re usually passive and stay out of fanwars are planning to turn nasty this time around. Not gonna like seeing what the next unfortunate idol who coincidentally has a bad day following this JM issue gets coming their way. :pepe-back-away:

I'm normally neutral and only read when other idols get into same controversies but i'm at my limit now.

good thing is when armys are angry, they put in the work to support their favs.

• remember than more than half of army now just know bts after dynamite, meaning they’re not here to witness the nasty hate jimin get in 2015-2018. I think this is a shock to witness how low antis can be when it comes to hatred.

Best be supporting him with all the tools we have right now. He’s projected to debut with many records as korean soloist (even korean act) and we should strive in that. He worked hard and earned all of our support

Eh, I know. Just sad that the fandom is going to get the “villain” card again when they retaliate despite the targeted attacks towards Jimin. It’s gone beyond criticism on his vocals at this point since they’re now making up stories about him and pinning unrelated events to a stupid Pannchoa post.

Adding fuel to the fire, I see more antis (and not even the usual trolls) making bait threads and literally lying about him and his achievements just to jump on the hate bandwagon for funsies.

I hope he gets that #1 on Hot 100 too so there’ll be some positivity on this forum for once.

• Best to not get riled up and fight. It is true that there are so many pointless, toxic online now a days - even here. It’s good to take a break and go enjoy Jimin and BTS content instead - there’s so much to enjoy.

We can set things straight if there are lies and misinfo, but we do best when we put our energy into support Jimin’s music and performances instead of fighting with them. This is what they want —- They never learn to focus and lift up their faves instead and enjoy the toxic energy.

Let’s not feed into that bad energy and yes, Karma will come for them.

Off to stream Jimin and BTS.

• Eh, I know. Just sad that the fandom is going to get the “villain” card again when they retaliate despite the targeted attacks towards Jimin. It’s gone beyond criticism on his vocals at this point since they’re now making up stories about him and pinning unrelated events to a stupid Pannchoa post.

Adding fuel to the fire, I see more antis (and not even the usual trolls) making bait threads and literally lying about him and his achievements just to jump on the hate bandwagon for funsies.

it’s always gone beyond critism lmaooo no matter how they think this is not a tit for tat situation in the other thread about jimin’s encore, it’s always a tit for tat.

Remember that kpop fans always need army’s attention and anger to promote their releases. This forum need armys to be angry all the time for quick rise of traction. Meh.

Yeah really hoping we get good news from this week and longetivity record onwards. european charting so far is so good. I’d rather be angry and fact check spotify and youtube than to jobless losers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!