Babymonster Don't know What To Do is imo better than any of their solo performances

• It really show how they sound as group and how their vocal tones fit together. It is really hard to believe YG is gonna kick any member out from the group.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they won't kick out any members loll 7 members were seen recently outside YG building many times

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they won't kick out any members loll 7 members were seen recently outside YG building many times

External Content twitter.com

YHS was just hyping the show

• tbh it's even better than some groups' lipsync performance xixi

but maybe it's because of the solid choreo and imo 7 people group is more interesting than 5 people group we see in many groups nowadays

• So, I'm guessing Baemon will be a 7 member group? :/

Yeah they seems to work really well together

but is it just me or none of them is giving the YG vibe ? Like i don't feel from any of them the energy, the fire in their eyes, the talent to catch your attention with just their dancing like i felt when YG dropped Blackpink predebut stuff

I kinda had the same thought, it's so different from 2NE1 debut or 'future 2NE1' that were seen as representative for YG's style, even different from Blackpink's predebut vibe.

Maybe YG are steering into a different direction and image for their groups, seeing how the playing field has changed. It's either that or they're still keeping their cards close to their chest.

I still think Yg using Jyp's tactic. Otherwise, why would he introduce all the girls separately on the channel? They all have the same views.

Hmm, I dunno. It might be that it's all still a popularity test, and that if 1 trainee would fall behind a lot in views and popularity compared with the others, she'd still be scrapped. It wouldn't be the first time that YG presents trainees in predebut performances or collabs, purely to see how the audience reacts to them and if the public's not hyped enough for YG's taste, the trainees disappear into the dungeon only to be silently removed or smoothly leave at some later time.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!