A little bit little bit~ A little bit little bit~

Candidate 3

b7e0ccb49fe93e9abc76da9565bf2008.gif
    A little bit little bit~ A little bit little bit~

Final choreography

17bcfb7a97215a5f01798124bcc92a1e.webp

23e6d7fa75cf6db8d0c32ae611e18e36.gif

2bdc2c3df73efc3de33217a22e856a69.gif

However, it seems like their company rejected all these choreographies and edited the final choreography to the 🤚🏻Hesitating dance🤚🏻

theqoo

-The first option looks weird and I don't know what they're doing in the third one...

-I haven't watched their performance so I don't know what their actual choreography looks like, but I had cold-sweat because I thought it was one of those choreographies;;;

-Are they joking? They should hire another choreographer next time;;

-It's stupid to think that they actually get paid for creating that kind of choreography;; I think the girls' company should look for another choreographer. It is that bad.

-Did they really think it looks pretty when they made the choreography?
    -They get paid for creating that kind of choreography?? Do they even have shame?

-I ain't no dancer but the first option is not itㅋㅋㅋ I don't think I even have to talk about the third one...

-It feels like I'm watching a choreography from a flopped group in 2010

-I don't know who came up with the final choreography, but it's really goodㄷㄷ

-The 2nd one looks better than the rest, though

-It's such a relief they didn't use any of these choreographies...

-The hesitating dance is so cute~!

-What the heck am I watchingㅋㅋㅋ The final one looks the best...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m crying bc it looks like they’re rubbing their bellies and saying they’re only muching on “a little bit” of food, not a lot with that first choreo :cryingr:

Edited 2 times, last by Whi ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!