The Achievement of Fifty Fifty, which made it to the Billboard Hot 100, is greater than that of IU, who won't.

• Whose achievement is greater? Fifty Fifty, who charted in Billboard, or IU, who will never do so? 3

1. Fifty Fifty, which made it to Billboards (1) 33%
    2. IU, who will never make Billboards on her own (2) 67%

Fifty Fifty, being from a smaller company, gave up any chance of going anywhere in K-O-R-E-A and instead prepared subtitles in 32 languages.

It, like H1-Key, is also noted by its lack of filial duty to KPop's Senior Singer, who now has appeared less often than Fifty Fifty in the Billboard Hot 100.

The oldest Fifty Fifty member was born in 2001, so at 22 years she accomplished more than IU, who has lived for 1,344 years but has no chance of appearing in the Billboard Hot 100 on her own.

Fifty Fifty is basically driving all domestic acts out of business by showing how irrelevant such acts are. It is indeed a new beginning, a new start of a Kpop without all the detrimental effect K-O-R-E-A brings to there.

I wish Fifty Fifty and H1-Key to not pay filial duty to the 1,344 years old, whose entire career is just full of stopping KPop here and there. Fifty Fifty will probably continue to ignore K-O-R-E-A so it will probably be able to get away by ignoring the Senior Singer and not paying any filial duty for its duration of career.

• You never have anything worthwhile to say but I’ll bite anyway.

I think whether it’s a hit like a rollin with brave girls on kcharts or fifty-fifty internationally, it’ll only mean anything if this results in fandom growth and they can continue to release hits that do well.

• it clearly
    the west and korean have different taste of music

yes it impressive for Fifty Fifty to enter billboard hot 100
    but I'm not shock
    it entered
    I like the Cupid at first listened
    and expected it to be well like internationally
    it like a classic soft ballad love song or pop song

• Cupid would have been a good song for queen IU.

BTW, you mentioned her name =O

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!