SM wanted Kai to promote only for one week

• I’m glad Kai has the freedom now to put his foot down make these decisions. I’m more happy about that.

In my company top down approaches don’t always work. It’s up to i social employees as well. As it should be. It’s a joint effort.

Look at Kai’s Spotify insane. It’s BECAUSE he promoted so well.

With how weak sm is now I'm almost certain that the idols could push over staff and do whatever they want. SM is in a bad spot image and financial. These idols could just say either I'm doing my thing or i quit. SM would lose everything if NCT exo etc decided to just leave one senior big group like exo or SHINee is enough to shake the confidence that other groups would follow suit

• No, no, no, you are completely right. This is insane. Although I don't want idols to be overworked like in the past it wouldn't kill them to have 3 weeks or 1 month of promotion. First two weeks they can go on most shows and then next 2 weeks they can visit few shows here and there (especially in case of senior idols promoting).

These days I barely see my faves performing and it is annoying X/

like for real, I remember Taemin attended just three music shows progarms for his criminal comeback. Three.

Now labels are more interesed in promoting the songs quickly and then pass to the next comback/tour. And now the timing of the comeback is the most important thing, because the mid-sized groups (or the oldest groups who don't have that many obsessive fans) have no chance in getting a first place in a music program if your Blackpinks and Newjeans are also promoting at the same time because they are obv collecting all the thropies.

• like for real, I remember Taemin attended just three music shows progarms for his criminal comeback. Three.

Now labels are more interesed in promoting the songs quickly and then pass to the next comback/tour. And now the timing of the comeback is the most important thing, because the mid-sized groups (or the oldest groups who don't have that many obsessive fans) have no chance in getting a first place in a music program if your Blackpinks and Newjeans are also promoting at the same time because they are obv collecting all the thropies.

This used to be YG thing only and look at us now :skull:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!