This incel kid should have never touched anyone without their consent but

• Something about the look she gives him says pure hate. Would she still have looked at him that way if he was a white “all American” looking kid? Nobody should touch her but it’s incidents like this that racists use to say white people should “get away” from Black people. So it could have been handled differently.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “This incel kid should have never touched anyone without their but” to “This incel kid should have never touched anyone without their consent but”.
  • Wtf is this?

Or maybe it's because it's some random person she may or may not know hitting on her and touching her without her permission?

Assuming a lot and making this about race is a YOU thing.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Wtf is this?

Or maybe it's because it's some random person she may or may not know hitting on her and touching her without her permission?

to me it looks like he has pulled sth like this on her or others too many times and she is done with it.

People are fucking weird man, now they think women shouldnt refuse them bc its discrimination of race/age/religion/gender

External Content www.youtube.com

• to me it looks like he has pulled sth like this on her or others too many times and she is done with it.

People are fucking weird man, now they think women shouldnt refuse them bc its discrimination of race/age/religion/gender

I wouldn't be surprised. We know how teenagers are, and then the fact someone is filming it.

Filming her possibly with or without permission and trying to show off "rizz" or whatever. Teenage me would not have played along with that either.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Wtf is this?

Obviously the male student was completely in the wrong for touching anyone without their consent. However, it's well known that white racist parents instruct their children from birth that Black people are bad, that Black men are dangerous, that they should never befriend Black people and not have Black boyfriends. This is very common.

External Content www.facebook.com

• Obviously the male student was completely in the wrong for touching anyone without their consent. However, it's well known that white racist parents instruct their children from birth that Black people are bad, that Black men are dangerous, that they should never befriend Black people and not have Black boyfriends. This is very common.

External Content www.facebook.com

Nothing to do with the original video you posted, but go off.

• I wouldn't be surprised. We know how teenagers are, and then the fact someone is filming it.

Filming her possibly with or without permission and trying to show off "rizz" or whatever. Teenage me would not have played along with that either.

Im sensitive about my wrist , i absolutely hate it when someone grabs me by wrist

The adult me would square the jaw of anyone who suddenly grabs my wrist without even looking who they are

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!