Hanteo apologises to Armys for the glitches and confirms that Jimin sold more than 1 million albums on Day 1 making him the only Kpop/Korean soloist to achieve this feat!!! Jimin records the highest day 1 ever for a Kpop/Korean soloist on Hanteo!!!

• Well here hanteo itself is admitting its system's error and reporting these numbers sooo :eyes:

Yes but Army keep pull 1.7m+ bullshit. Not gonna lie, I was so surprised a chart obsessed fandom like Army can't differentiate hanteo sales and hanteo index

• Yes but Army keep pull 1.7m+ bullshit. Not gonna lie, I was so surprised a chart obsessed fandom like Army can't differentiate hanteo sales and hanteo index

respectfully, if you don't exactly know what the situation is about, either ask or just stay out of it?

your (passive) aggression - when no one here even provoked you - is not necessary.

• respectfully, if you don't exactly know what the situation is about, either ask or just stay out of it?

your (passive) aggression - when no one here even provoked you - is not necessary.

Well i know what i was talking. Army blaming everything even youtube for Jimin's low views. 1M+ is really great number. Hanteo is mostly front load, big jump will happen during 4-5 KST and then increase by little after that. Saturday and Sunday numbers will be low, and a jump on Monday and usually Thursday.

• Well i know what i was talking. Army blaming everything even youtube for Jimin's low views. 1M+ is really great number. Hanteo is mostly front load, big jump will happen during 4-5 KST and then increase by little after that. Saturday and Sunday numbers will be low, and a jump on Monday and usually Thursday.

And your comment is still not relevant to what actually happened yesterday with Hanteo.

You are looking like clown, trying to be smartass but commenting about something you don’t know about.

• Yes but Army keep pull 1.7m+ bullshit. Not gonna lie, I was so surprised a chart obsessed fandom like Army can't differentiate hanteo sales and hanteo index

The 1.7mn was not coming from the index clown but their hourly sales graph which they have now altered. Its funny that you are calling armys chart obsessed but are yourself tracking the charting of a group you do not stan.

• Well i know what i was talking. Army blaming everything even youtube for Jimin's low views. 1M+ is really great number. Hanteo is mostly front load, big jump will happen during 4-5 KST and then increase by little after that. Saturday and Sunday numbers will be low, and a jump on Monday and usually Thursday.

Army this Army that...why so bothered about what Armys are doing? No one is pleading to you or your fandom to help us in whatever issues we have so stop obsessively following what Armys do.

you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

it's not the glitiching army are asking an explaination about, but a 700k discrepancy that stayed on their chart for hours, just to be deleted after the day ended + Hanteo's very questionable approach about this issue.

in the end Hanteo acknowledged their mistake, apologized and corrected it. so it's clear army were right to complain about this (unless you like idols being cheated out by big companies?).

maybe you don't care if shady shit happens with your faves' achievements, but we do & these "chart obsessed" armys actually know what they are talking about. another recent example was Spotify trying to cheat out a bts member to push forward another idol by manipulating the data, which was proven by army with actual evidence. so, yeah, if army say something is not right, it's not just kpop talk - there is actual proof to back it up.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway, He's such a meme! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!