Jimin sales should be reflected in Hanteo soon as he sold 1.75M albums already. Hanteo bad.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like the math is not mathing and reflecting. They literally stopped updating his sales after 6pm KST.

• I don't even care that much about sales charting, but it should be a groundbreaking thing for Jimin as a solo act and Hanteo is fumbling it hard rn. Even surpassed Butter's first day sales on Hanteo (shipped albums). Not even counting the Gaon numbers.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hanteo claims that it's reflecting correct numbers, they posted a notice

pasted-from-clipboard.png

They should clear this up then...

I'm not really one of those armys who complain about HYBE's lack of transparency on PO of albums, but atp they should do it starting from now on.

Hanteo is weird af and they literally just stopped updating his sales after 6pm KST. So, are they saying that their hourly report data is false when it literally came from them?

• exactly..?

think the 1.21M one?

The first is album sales, the 2nd one is Index points.

But they did something like that in the past apparently.... claimed that it's correct number and than the ''missing'' albums where added next day....

So I don't trust them. Notice that they didn't address the numbers on the bar chart AT ALL - to explain the difference

And they are so unprofessional

• But they did something like that in the past apparently.... claimed that it's correct number and than the ''missing'' albums where added next day....

So I don't trust them. Notice that they didn't address the numbers on the bar chart AT ALL - to explain the difference

ah really? do you remember with who they did that?

also, yeah... that difference is still very weird, expecially because the other artists don't have that discrepancy

if we suddenly see a huge jump RIGHT after the first day, it's pretty clear

• Look, they stopped updating here...

And it also shows on their hourly report of sales. Are they fr??

Edit. And FACE is already on track of selling more than Butter. We even have a basis from Ktown4u as it sold 7k more than Butter in the Preorder. Even the real-time data from Hanteo showed that (atleast when it's updating properly). All I know is that it started glitching and freezing when 733k sales got added at 7pm kst.

• ah really? do you remember with who they did that?

also, yeah... that difference is still very weird, expecially because the other artists don't have that discrepancy

if we suddenly see a huge jump RIGHT after the first day, it's pretty clear

I don't know, I just saw a comment about it but the op didn't say what group

• nmixx sales are 47.714 on the real time chart and on the album's page tracker so hanteo either made a mistake on the PC Face version page or in the real time chart page.

their notice also has a different number from what's on the real time chart (991.532 vs. 991.437)

• nmixx sales are 47.714 on the real time chart and on the album's page tracker so hanteo either made a mistake on the PC Face version page or in the real time chart page.

their notice also has a different number from what's on the real time chart (991.532 vs. 991.437)

Idk about that, but are they saying that Jimin stop selling after 6pm KST and only added a few thousand of sales on Face for the last 6 hours? None of that makes sense 😂

• At 12 am or something? Asking for a friend

• BTS, their impact!! Having so many big charts and organizations shaking with anger and sabotaging their own charts and ethics!!

Literally had to get Spotify to apologise, better see one from Hanteo too after they have corrected their numbers cause we have effin proofs

• Literally had to get Spotify to apologise, better see one from Hanteo too after they have corrected their numbers cause we have effin proofs

Literally on the website version Jimin sold more than 1.75M in the first day but they would have us believe that their own charts after freezing the app version is false. ;judgingpepe:

I know I predicted 2.1M sales for FACE but it's almost like someone doesn't want Jimin selling more than groups. As if Yoongi isn't out-touring whole groups as we speak. ;judgingpepe:

I'M DEAD. If there is ONE thing ARMY doesn't play with is NUMBERS AND RECEIPTS. This is a whole comedy skit atp.

• BTS really made hoes mad because what is this constant sabotage from different apps? :pepe-slash:

They better get their shit tgt istg...

• It's an old notice, there is a new one

Lol. Why cant they just admit that they're wrong??

We already have estimations on how it's gonna sell due to the consistency of BTS' album and our buying method. For instance, you can easily gauge how it's gonna sell because of this...

Literally, only 4-8% of BTS album sales are coming from ktown4u whether it's a solo album or a group one due to our fandom's buying method. And like I said, it's very aligned to the first hours of tracking of FACE when it's not glitching and freezing because it's already ahead of BUTTER in hourly sales report and PO on ktown4u.

And like I said, they stopped updating it after 6pm kst.

• BTS really made hoes mad because what is this constant sabotage from different apps? :pepe-slash:

They better get their shit tgt istg...

:prisonerpepe:

• It's an old notice, there is a new one

K charts posted that at 10 this morning, but probably quoted something older from Hanteo.

The fans are going crazy over this shit in the comments.

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!