‘E’ Kai does the Rover Challenge with Twice MOMO, NCT Jungwoo, Cravity, Taehoon TAN, Remi Cherry Bullet, TRENDZ

• EXO on TikTok
    Dancing king & queen Rovers 🐻🍑#카이 #KAI #모모 #MOMO #TWICE #트와이스 #엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Rover #KAI_Rover#RoverChallenge
    www.tiktok.com

EXO on TikTok
    Mr. Rover rover rover 🐻🤍🐶💚#카이 #KAI #정우 #JUNGWOO #NCT #NCT127#엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Rover #KAI_Rover#RoverChallenge
    www.tiktok.com

EXO on TikTok
    I'm coming over over over ✊🏻✊🏻#카이 #KAI #태영 #TAEYOUNG #형준 #HYEONGJUN#CRAVITY #크래비티#엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Rover #KAI_Rover#RoverChallenge
    www.tiktok.com

EXO on TikTok
    Stop 이름은 버려 Mr. Rover 🎵#카이 #KAI #태훈 #TAEHOON #티에이엔 #TAN#엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Rover #KAI_Rover#RoverChallenge
    www.tiktok.com

EXO on TikTok
    Call me Rover 🐻🍒🔫#카이 #KAI #레미 #REMI #CherryBullet #체리블렛 #엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Rover #KAI_Rover#RoverChallenge
    www.tiktok.com

EXO on TikTok
    멋대로 걸어 내 뜻대로💙🤎#카이 #KAI #리온 #TRENDZ #트렌드지#엑소 #EXO #weareoneEXO #Rover #KAI_Rover#RoverChallenge
    www.tiktok.com

Merch bot caption for Kai and momo is SENDING me haha

0B34E2EF-48F5-46F5-9823-2BB27B1FBBD4.jpeg

Bonus Kai did Twice’s challenge back

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m so happy he found the courage to do this ;(

• ISaidISaid

Changed the title of the thread from “‘E’ Kai does the Rover Chanlemge with Twice MOMO, NCT Jungwoo, Cravity, Taehoon TAN, Remi Cherry Bullet, TRENDZ,” to “‘E’ Kai does the Rover Challenge with Twice MOMO, NCT Jungwoo, Cravity, Taehoon TAN, Remi Cherry Bullet, TRENDZ”.
  • My favorite and I'm not biased :teddy-pepe:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• STOP Kai is literally so cute and humble wtf 😭😭

6E94B01C-F2CD-4ACA-B8D9-BF9AA8F66CA9.jpeg

IM JUST CATCHING UP DIDNT EVEN SEE IT YET 😭😭😭

• STOP Kai is literally so cute and humble wtf 😭😭

6E94B01C-F2CD-4ACA-B8D9-BF9AA8F66CA9.jpeg

This is so adorable :cryingr:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I know he's shaking crying screaming ;(

• I know he's shaking crying screaming ;(

LOL ?? 💀

• External Content twitter.com

• crying

I need an official challenge, where is it? ;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• I bet most of the approached him forst. I think everyone realized, after his meltdown with SF9 Taeyang, how shy he can get lol

I love caption for his challange with Momo. EXO tt said Kind and Queen of dancing and Twice tt added 🐻 emoji :holding-back-tears:

The person who wrote the caption thinks he is me :pepe-notes:

Legend Lee Know

• External Content twitter.com

The way I ult three flawless dancers, my taste :pepelove2:

Legend Lee Know

• Maybe that was you? :pepe-notes:

Me working for SM? ;judgingpepe:

Only if I get to meet Kai :dancer-pepe:

Legend Lee Know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!