Lily Effortlessly Being the Best Vocal of Her Generation

• Disevidence

I wouldn't say easily clears, but Yechan is a beast, and I would accept her as a contender of best vocalist of 4th gen. :pepepizza:

Though not sure if Pink Fantasy is considered 4th gen or nah.

I think they are since they debuted after (g)i-dle and not long before izone.

Yechan and SeeA are such a godly vocal duo. Their high notes in Poison are amazing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But Lily is so good too. Her bridge and high note was the only part I liked in their new song lol. For me Nmixx's voices as a whole are very interesting. Lily, Sullyoon, Bae and Haewon all have uniqe voice colors that I enjoy a lot, kinda like (g)i-dle members.

• I think they are since they debuted after (g)i-dle and not long before izone.

Yechan and SeeA are such a godly vocal duo. Their high notes in Poison are amazing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But Lily is so good too. Her bridge and high note was the only part I liked in their new song lol. For me Nmixx's voices as a whole are very interesting. Lily, Sullyoon, Bae and Haewon all have uniqe voice colors that I enjoy a lot, kinda like (g)i-dle members.

Now I must check out SeeA too then if she's up there with Yechan.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I mean, this would be the time to inform us then lol.

You're the one making stupid claims. I mean Lily as "effortlessly best". The poor girl hasn't met a high note she hasn't shouted or screamed. That's not on her however, that's on the piss poor vocal training and vocal direction at JYP. Lily is a very good vocalist, don't get me wrong, but she's let down by JYP training and the continued set-up threads people like yourself make.

For 4th generation - The 3 "best" idols at positions (Rap, Dance, Vocals) - none of them belong to any big company. The big labels recruit for looks and markets (particularly English speakers) before talent in this current generation, so anyone saying any big label group has the "best x" is basically always wrong.

• You're the one making stupid claims. I mean Lily as "effortlessly best". The poor girl hasn't met a high note she hasn't shouted or screamed. That's not on her however, that's on the piss poor vocal training and vocal direction at JYP. Lily is a very good vocalist, don't get me wrong, but she's let down by JYP training and the continued set-up threads people like yourself make.

For 4th generation - The 3 "best" idols at positions (Rap, Dance, Vocals) - none of them belong to any big company. The big labels recruit for looks and markets (particularly English speakers) before talent in this current generation, so anyone saying any big label group has the "best x" is basically always wrong.

Ooof, I stopped at stupid.

You seem kinda angry. Not that serious.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Loading…

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

100%

██████████

♡ ༘*.゚Loading Finished…♡ ༘*.゚

❁ཻུ۪۪♡MY OPINION: I think no one can deny that Lily is the best 4th gen vocalist, maybe even the best female Kpop vocalist. Even I who is a huge fan of Ning Ning knows that Lily is simply a better vocalist. This article »»--------https://kbizoom.com/nmixxs-lil…st-after-aespas-ningning/, does a great job at going more into it.

⋆·˚ ༘ *-Signing out…-⋆·˚ ༘ *

________00000000000___________000000000000_________

______00000000_____00000___000000_____0000000______

____0000000_____________000______________00000_____

___0000000_______________0_________________0000____

__000000____________________________________0000___

__00000_____________________________________ 0000__

_00000______________________________________00000__

_00000_____________________________________000000__

__000000_________________________________0000000___

___0000000______________________________0000000____

_____000000____________________________000000______

_______000000________________________000000________

__________00000_____________________0000___________

_____________0000_________________0000_____________

_______________0000_____________000________________

_________________000_________000___________________

_________________ __000_____00_____________________

______________________00__00_______________________

________________________00_________________________

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!