NMIXX serving C.U.N.T?

• For y'all who didn't know, CUNT is a drag race terminology.

This might be one of the ballsy-iest thing JYPE has ever done

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

K but I think they edited it out? Guess they decided Korea is not ready for this

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Condragulations NMIXX you are the winner of this week's challenge

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent T-Shirt – World of Wonder

• speaking about tshirts

let's bring back legendary

evgboam.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• speaking about tshirts

let's bring back legendary

They probably told her it was a German fashion brand. ¬‿¬

When I was in Xi'an, China a few years back I saw a girl wearing a shirt that said "I'M NOT EASY - but we can discuss it...". I'm still waiting for an idol to show up wearing one.

• :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!