I Remember Some ARMYs Saying How BTS JIMIN Was Being Sexually Harassed By HEECHUL & CONNIE, Because They Both Kissed Him

• This was back when the whole scandal of those two MCs Donnie and Connie from Weekly Idol was circulating.

I believe it was in 2019.

But they were both being exposed for messed up jokes and things they had done to idols.

A good amount of ARMY brought up BTS experience on the show, and how bad it was.

And they said how Connie and Heechul made Jimin "uncomfortable", and how Connie this big fat grown man, was all up on young Jimin tryna feel him up and kiss his face.

Heechul didn't really catch any strays but a few.

But Connie was the one taking the 'L' :boompepe:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Because Many kpop fans are hypocrites themselves they say they like everyone don't be fatphobic etc etc don't judge looks etc. You know they wouldn't have said anything if that guy looked like Jungkook with the muscles and pretty face. This "scandal" would never have happened these fans would be writting shipping fanfictions about this instead.

• Because Many kpop fans are hypocrites themselves they say they like everyone don't be fatphobic etc etc don't judge looks etc. You know they wouldn't have said anything if that guy looked like Jungkook with the muscles and pretty face. This "scandal" would never have happened these fans would be writting shipping fanfictions about this instead.

Well.......... no. Because I did not dream out that there was 30+ page thread on this forum about Jungkook trending #1 in Korea as sexual harasser because he "dare" to pat his friend butt (as a passing greating mind you). And one of the users of this forum still active till this day wrote and publicly posted fanfiction depicting Jungkook as rapist.

The end

• OP is weird because the only thing I remember that Army had against Donnie and Connie was how they treated Suga. Suga wrote a song for them because he was a Fan and they not only refused to hear it but they made fun of him. Donnie and Connie weren’t funny, just rude. I don’t know why they have so many defenders among Kpop fans but it’s not like they don’t deserve the criticism.

• OP is weird because the only thing I remember that Army had against Donnie and Connie was how they treated Suga. Suga wrote a song for them because he was a Fan and they not only refused to hear it but they made fun of him. Donnie and Connie weren’t funny, just rude. I don’t know why they have so many defenders among Kpop fans but it’s not like they don’t deserve the criticism.

Just cuz you or a couple other people don't remember it happening 3 1/2 years ago, doesn't mean it didnt happen lmao.

Which is why I'm able to recall what happened.

• Just cuz you or a couple other people don't remember it happening 3 1/2 years ago, doesn't mean it didnt happen lmao.

Which is why I'm able to recall what happened.

Are you not supposed to be a self proclaimed BTS fan? Or just a HYBE stan? It's weird that you brought up something so insignificant (that makes Army look bad) but ignored the more well known issue. Your agenda is as transparent as your user name.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!