Baekhyun (EXO) isn't sure what's going on but promise to release good music, send him supportive messages!

• Boy came out from the military just to face the weirdest mess in kpop, it's like they deliberately waited for him. screw SM and Hybe. EXO fighting!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FqQFcY8acAAT8hr.jpg:orig

in the meanwhile listen to his smooth voice:

BAMBI the 3rd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe

External Content www.youtube.com

DELIGHT the 2nd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Youtube Music - Melon - Flo - Genie - Naver -

CITY LIGHTS the 1st mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Melon - Genie - Vibe Naver -

ExoLTaglist

• I can't wait!

I'm so excited.

He'll be releasing R&B with rap music.

:finger-heart:

External Content youtu.be

• Fuck HYBE fuck SM fuck Lee Soo Man Fuck Chris Lee 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Me chanting this

• nah

I fucking hate people who keep talking about corporate profit like their names are on this old men wills.

Artists and the staffs are suffering

• Tired of these men thinking only they can save kpop. The arrogance. One hasn't done anything useful in decades and another one lucked out with one group.

Those execs talk big bc atleast their own pocket and profits are on the line.

What do their internet concubines earn over defending corporate profit?

I'd like an answer to that

• I saw some speculating that he might leave

I would assume they are all consulting their lawyers to figure out the best options for themselves.

• Tired of these men thinking only they can save kpop. The arrogance. One hasn't done anything useful in decades and another one lucked out with one group.

FACTS and ww have success stan clowns 🤡🤡🤡 acting as if their lives depends on it🤡🤡 I'd expect this from a shareholder someone who's money is in the game or who's job is in it. But nope this is just clown fans no skin in the game at all🤡🤡🤡. As for the groups? Yes one got lucky this indeed FACTS I love my favs BUT as a Korean I have seen just how cutthroat and hard this industry is there's countless numbers of groups idols and agencies that try to make ot and fail and they put in just as much hard work if not more in some desperate cases but still don't make the cut.

• FACTS and ww have success stan clowns 🤡🤡🤡 acting as if their lives depends on it🤡🤡 I'd expect this from a shareholder someone who's money is in the game or who's job is in it. But nope this is just clown fans no skin in the game at all🤡🤡🤡. As for the groups? Yes one got lucky this indeed FACTS I love my favs BUT as a Korean I have seen just how cutthroat and hard this industry is there's countless numbers of groups idols and agencies that try to make ot and fail and they put in just as much hard work if not more in some desperate cases but still don't make the cut.

yeah. I get fans of sm artists being worried for their favs future. But seeing fans of other groups bts fans who are intact, still being so invested in this is weird.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!