9. I stoped reading it when I left school (3) 25%
    10. I never touched it and I'm a Christian (0) 0%
    11. I am not Christian but I read the bible ocassionaly (0) 0%
    12. I am not Christian so never touched the bible before (5) 42%
    13. I used to read it but decided to stop (0) 0%

Random Poll

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Maybe 5-20 mins a month.

I was an inactive Christian for many years but have decided to try to renew my faith.

There are still a lot of questions that may be unanswered or by nature aren't answerable but I'd like to think/believe that there is an answer to all the suffering and pain of humanity.

Whether I return to Atheism or not may largely depend on the actions of the people who declare themselves Christians.

I do think and believe there are still "good" people and "good" Christians. I've studied various religions and find having a faith and also not having a faith can be a burden and a blessing in different ways.

I don't really know anything but I think it's part of what makes us human, trying to find what and who we choose to believe in as a journey.

• I read the bible some years ago, because I wanted to know what it actually says, as opposed to what people claim it says, or choose to interpret into it to better fit their worldview.

I was disgusted by it and won't be reading it again.

• is this something very American or Italian thing to do or something?

none of my friends would ever read a bible just to read it

it ain't tradition here in Poland at all

altough we have a religion subject in schools here

so when you are in elementary school you study bible through "Bible in Images" (direct translation from Polish Biblia w Obrazkach) book type

something like this

rel1.jpgrel2.jpg

in the red color you have questions so you need to read and later on priest or teacher ask those questions so it's kind of also a 'learning' experience

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wait so its almost like a textbook? damn that's interesting.

I've only visited a church a couple of times, but generally its just a normal bible and kids are handed worksheets.

Edit: this is what I've seen btw, only in one church in the US.

• wait so its almost like a textbook? damn that's interesting.

I've only visited a church a couple of times, but generally its just a normal bible and kids are handed worksheets.

Edit: this is what I've seen btw, only in one church in the US.

Yeah it's basically made in easy way for kids to understand and get a point of "stories"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!