Knetz shocked and disappointed after Yoo Ah In tests positive for cocaine

• Korean netizens are shocked and disappointed as Yoo Ah In tested positive for cocaine and ketamine on top of propofol and marijuana.

The actor has been embroiled in an investigation for the habitual use of propofol. During the process of investigation, it was confirmed that he was using not only propofol but was using marijuana, cocaine, and ketamine.

This has brought much shock to the Korean community as Yoo Ah In has been praised for his exceptional acting and given numerous awards recognizing his talent. Additionally, Yoo Ah In the latest works, such as 'Hellbound' received much global attention and brought much anticipation for his upcoming works scheduled to be released this year.

Now, many brands that the actor represented have removed Yoo Ah In from the advertisements, and many media outlets are foretelling that the actor's future looks grim, with a very slim chance that he would be able to make a comeback to the entertainment industry.

Many Korean netizens are expressing their shock and disappointment in this latest controversy that unfolded around Yoo Ah In. They commented, "He really hit ground bottom...he was a total druggie," "He should be thankful that he didn't die. If he wasn't found this time around, he could have made the headlines 'found dead'," "I think it's a relief he was found. His complexion was looking bad and his breathing was off...It would have been so sad if he ODed," "This is so disappointing, he was one of my favorite actors," "When did he start?? I always thought his shakey voice and unstable gaze were all due to his anxiety..." "At first, I felt bad thinking he must have had a hard time sleeping that's why he did it (propofol) but cocaine is crossing the line," "He was a drug addict," "Wow, he did all sorts of drugs," "How did his agency not know his condition until it became this bad?" "Wow, cocaine is illegal even in the US where marijuana is legal," and, "I think it's a good thing he was caught now, rather than finding him dead all of a sudden."

K-netizens are shocked and disappointed after Yoo Ah In tests positive for cocaine and ketamine on top of propofol and marijuana
    Korean netizens are shocked and disappointed as Yoo Ah In tested positive for cocaine and ketamine on top of propofol and …
    www.allkpop.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He is testing positive for every drugs out there

It's unfortunate that no one around him tried to get him help before this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope he seeks treatment for his addictions and his doctor that enabled the prescription drugs should also be charged. He could have easily overdosed and died. I think his full cooperation with the authorities is a good sign that he knows he needs help etc.

He is a talented actor and since I watched his dramas and films over the years, I noticed his physical ‘weariness?’ But I thought he was sick with an illness etc.

His career may be over but I really wish him well and hope he can overcome this and be healthy.

• Dang I just learned about how addictive these drugs are. Let me say this yoo ah in needs love, care and treatment. He does not need to be vilified by Knetz. All these meds are a cry for help.

They may not have noticed. People with stuff going bad can be really good at hiding their burdens from you. The police were talking about how he got very high doses without being suspected. By requesting sedation at every clinic he visited for any medical treatment. This has helped him get this fix without anyone being suspicious.

He's still one of my favorite actors. If I saw him now I'd just give him a big hug. He seriously needs help and rehab because sane happy people don't turn to drugs unless everything has gone sideways

He’s not a victim, he’s a consumer. The true victims are those people who get killed, tortured or enslaved by cartels and drug traffickers.

• They may not have noticed. People with stuff going bad can be really good at hiding their burdens from you. The police were talking about how he got very high doses without being suspected. By requesting sedation at every clinic he visited for any medical treatment. This has helped him get this fix without anyone being suspicious.

He's still one of my favorite actors. If I saw him now I'd just give him a big hug. He seriously needs help and rehab because sane happy people don't turn to drugs unless everything has gone sideways

The soft touchy feely treatment on these grown ass men isn’t going to help their drug problem. Especially these rich celebrities who do it for debauchery and getting their rocks off.

• The soft touchy feely treatment on these grown ass men isn’t going to help their drug problem. Especially these rich celebrities who do it for debauchery and getting their rocks off.

Lol . A small portion of people use drugs for the hell of ii the touchy treatment is the only real way to fix drug addicts. Same with alcoholics. You don't fix this problem by putting them in prison or beating them half to death

• Lol . A small portion of people use drugs for the hell of ii the touchy treatment is the only real way to fix drug addicts. Same with alcoholics. You don't fix this problem by putting them in prison or beating them half to death

There's this little thing called personal responsibility. Are people who fuck up but should know better deserving of hugs and kisses? Just like with these idols who say the n-word, there should be no excuse. And adults know exactly what getting into drugs is all about, especially those who go deep into hard drugs. Yes, they need treatment and help to get that drug shit off their system, but they also have to answer for their actions.

• There's this little thing called personal responsibility. Are people who fuck up but should know better deserving of hugs and kisses? Just like with these idols who say the n-word, there should be no excuse. And adults know exactly what getting into drugs is all about, especially those who go deep into hard drugs. Yes, they need treatment and help to get that drug shit off their system, but they also have to answer for their actions.

Yeah they have to answer for their actions be it jail time or some other punishment. But that doesn't mean we lose all compassion or what it means to be human. I can understand your vitriol if he was a baby killing rapist hitler nazi genocidal maniac but this isn't that lol. Get off your high horse you are no better than him or anyone else lol

• Yeah they have to answer for their actions be it jail time or some other punishment. But that doesn't mean we lose all compassion or what it means to be human. I can understand your vitriol if he was a baby killing rapist hitler nazi genocidal maniac but this isn't that lol. Get off your high horse you are no better than him or anyone else lol

You'd give Seungri a hug too?

There are WAY MORE deserving people for compassion in the plague of drugs. In particular kids who were forced into it by others who abused them. But not a single tear for them. But to some adult celebrity male, here comes people lining up to coddle him

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!