The LDH X Hybe girlgroup posted a debut teaser

• It's been a while but the girl finally got a name and posted the first thing in weeks today

In 2021 the Japanese artists Hiroomi Tosaka had announced he wanted to debuted a girlgroup and said that he was asking Hybe for help to get the idea trought. He wanted to creat a group that might be able to help JPop getting more known outside of Japan and so he decided to use Hybe's help for international promotions. In 2022 he than held a survival show on Japanese TV to find the members for the group and now they finally released a teaser for their debut under the name of MOONCHILD.

Also before someone asks why MOONCHILD tho, well thats the idea of Hiroomi Tosaka, because that guy who is the CEO of their company is obessed with the moon.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• How involved hybe is in this group ? Because so far every group co manges gets put on their yt channel but not this one ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I looked into it after seeing some more posts on it and this is the final results of to whom the group belongs to

1. 50% are SME (Sony Music Entertainment Japan)
    2. The rest is mainly CDL Entertainment (Aka. LDH)
    3. Hybe will be just a tiny little bit involved, probably so little that you don't even see it at the end

• I looked into it after seeing some more posts on it and this is the final results of to whom the group belongs to

3. Hybe will be just a tiny little bit involved, probably so little that you don't even see it at the end

Oh. So the only involvement Hybe has with the group is only training which they have done in Korea and maybe global promotions?

• Oh. So the only involvement Hybe has with the group is only training which they have done in Korea and maybe global promotions?

Most likly, but we will see that once the girls debut

But for now they will do a pre-debut release in March with the songs from their survival show

So the whole hybe thing is just for marketing

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• Can you stop tagging me, I have so many notifications

• External Content open.spotify.com

It releases on the 6th of March on Spotify

Pinky_Peachy

bartkun

Uni909

@Bpsosoro

nana18

neonanton1

• Let's go can't wait to see it

I listened to these and

Song 1 8/10

Song 2 7/10

Song 3 8,5/10

Also yeah the info they are with Sony is true, their songs are copyrighted by them on Spotify

And I also noticed that the 3rd song is produced by Moon Kim, he is a former KPop-artist and heavly into producing music since some years now and most of the work he had been doing was for Japanese artists since he started to produce music

• neonanton1 I'm crying

I found a lyric-video with Eng subs of Chili Chocolate and than 1) the guy forgot to ad the colors so you don't even see who's singing which part and 2) than the dude even coments he fucked up the translations ... aaaah

• neonanton1

• yes that gives me time to save to buy it

And apparently it bugs people allready... I mean JPop-fans

The girls are signed to CDL Entertainment (Sublable of LDH Records) and Sony Music Entertainment Japan, however international JPop-fans claim MOONCHILD wasn't signed with Sony, because they never changed the describtion on Youtube that says that LDH would collab with Hybe, altho it's actually more that Sony produces them and Hybe may helps for international promotions only.

People are so ...

Also someone said Sony was trying to find their own version of XG and I was like "They don't need to, there will be MOONCHILD" but people got pissed just cause the name of Hybe runs somewhere in the background and so I got to hear "no they are not signed to Sony" altho the music (the pre-debut songs for now) are credited from Sony. If the girls would be not signed with Sony than their songs wouldn't be credited as a release of Sony tho.

And aaah I hope that people don't critizes them too much when they debut just cause the name of Hybe runs in the back

• I swear people just love to complain

• "POISON" Group Concept Photo

DEBUT EP "DELICIOUS POISON" Release!!

• neonanton1 this teaser is so crazy like ... you know LIL LEAGUE was founded on the same survival show as MOONCHILD and not even their debut was teasered that crazy. I hope these girls will kill it than cause the promo they seem to get is crazy. And since I said LIL LEAGUE (LDH's last debuted BG) was found on the same show, they sold 90K on their debut that means with this promo the girls could most likly do double as much at least

• neonanton1 I saw that they will drop the Japanese version of Don't Blow It and only after this post the MV teaser and most likly release a English version of the song on top as MV later on o.o

• This thread contains 33 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!