LDH announced the debut date of their next group (And first MV got released)

• LIL LEAGUE, who is the boygroup that was found on the survival show "Icon Z ~ Dreams for children" is making their debut in January of 2023.

The song Rollah Coaster that was made during the show in April also just got an MV that was released today.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I knew the boys would debut before LDH's next girlgroup, since they said the girlgroup would debut in 2023, but that the boys debut before Sora turns 14 is very soon. Sora is the youngest member and turns 14 only 10 days after the planned debut, but thats still very young and I'm not really the biggest fan of the idea that JPop has so many groups whith extremly young member.

Now I wonder when they are going to drop the debut-date for the girlgroup :/ .

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Don't know them

says the one who commented under the posts I did about it ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• says the one who commented under the posts I did about it ...

No I honestly don't remember

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!