Real question which one of these is a worse song, Kep1er - We Fresh and TFN - Amazon

• Which one do you DISLIKE more 2

1. Kep1er - We Fresh (1) 50%
    2. TFN - Amazon (1) 50%

I used to really not like Amazon because the instrumental sounds so washed out but at the AAA 2022, I was watching and suddenly realized that the performance was much more interesting than the performance of We Fresh, not because of a great dance or something but just because of the song. Kep1er only performed the first half of the song at the event, but still my mind was made up.

Even though hearing them spell "A-M-A-Z-O-N" and say something at the end of every 8 beats gives me a very cheap feeling, it was still more fun than Kep1er's wrrwohwuhwuwuhwuwuhwuh move your body fast and "gotta go gotta go". If any group I liked more were to come back with either of these songs, in both cases I would be mad at the producers for making the chorus like that, but I think after some time I would be able to get over it, only if it was Amazon not We Fresh.

What do you think, and by the way I know there are many people who loved We Fresh but there must have been some people who loved Amazon too so it evens out.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Amazon is a middle of the road song, like a 5 out of 10, We Fresh is a solid bop, 8 out of 10.

Yep I thought maybe you're the only one here who likes We Fresh but I went to the BOP VS FLOP for that song and 16/64 Bop. I actually think it is just neutral, I don't hate it, but I feel like I have seen it called a disappointment 1 too many times. Like for initial impression I would put both as 4/10 or 5/10 but now I think Amazon is marginally better.

Moved the thread to the trash: Spam .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!