16. Run 2 U - StayC (12) 21%
    17. Love in Space - Cherry Bullet (8) 14%
    18. Beautiful Monster - StayC (10) 17%
    19. Generation - Acid Angel from Asia (TripleS) (14) 24%
    20. ShutDown - BlackPink (10) 17%
    21. Queen of Hearts - TWICE (15) 26%
    22. Attention - New Jeans (20) 34%
    23. My Bag - (G)I-dle (12) 21%

Here it is, the Best Girl Group and Female Soloist Songs from 2022 as decided by YOU

Through 12 Monthly Polls I have Tabulated the results and these are the Songs that accrued the most Votes

So if your Favourite Songs this year didn't make the cut, well I guess you can Join the Club we can cry about it together

At the bottom of this Post is the overall Results of the 12 Polls with all 170 Songs that received at-least 1 Vote

How to Vote on this Poll;

hope that's clear, now lets get to the Songs

SONGS OF 2022

After Like - IVE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tomboy - (G)I-dle

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

INVU - Taeyeon

Love Dive - IVE

Pop! - Nayeon

Talk that Talk - TWICE

Pink Venom - BlackPink

Antifragile - LeSserafim

Forever 1 - Girls Generation

Feel my Rythym - Red Velvet

Fearless - LeSserafim

Hype Boy - New Jeans

Girls - Aespa

Nxde - (G)I-dle

Ditto - New Jeans

Run 2 U - StayC

Love in Space - Cherry Bullet

Beautiful Monster - StayC

Generation - Acid Angel from Asia (TripleS)

Shutdown - BlackPink

Queen of Hearts - TWICE

Attention - New Jeans

My Bag - (G)I-dle

Final Results from the 12 Monthly Polls

Thanks for Voting in my Best of the Girls 2022 Song Tournament, and have a Happy New Years!

Don't forget to comment your favourite song below to give it that extra vote

• My favourites this year that didn't make the Poll :-(

Eye to Eye - Limelight

Tank - NMIXX

Underwater - Kwon Eunbi

Dance On - Alice

DM - Fromis_9

Love Shhh! - Jo Yuri

Venom - Bvndit

Smiley - Yena

Catch the Stars - Woo!Ah!

Cool - NMIXX

Burn with Love - Lapillus

Blue Flame - LeSserafim

I linked those so that if you click on them it will take you to their MV, I thought about linking all 170 songs in the OP but that was just too much work

As for 2022, Honestly I liked at least 100 songs this Year, including most of the ones that Qualified for the Poll, possibly my favourite Year since I got into Kpop a decade ago

• IZ*ONE didn't release anything in 2022? are they on hiatus?

They disbanded, couldn't come to an agreement that satisfied all involved parties

We mostly think Starship thought they could make more money with their own group - (and turns out they were very right about that)

But that is Glass Half Empty rhetoric

You could say .. the IZ*ONE girls had more songs released this Year than ever before!

Here are some;

Wonyoung & Yujin - Love Dive and After Like

Sakura &Chaewon - Fearless, Blue Flame and Antifragile

Yena - Smiley, Lxxk 2 U and Smartphone

Yuri - Love Shhh! and Loveable

Eunbi - Glitch and Underwater

Chaeyeon - Hush Rush

• my fav gg/female artist songs from 2022:

kep1er - wa da da

woo!ah - catch the stars

hyolin - laying low

taeyeon - invu

sorn - sharp objects

sorn - scorpio

dreamcatcher - starlight

dreamcatcher - vision

bebe yena - in the battle

lapillus - hit ya!

aespa - girls

snsd - villain

exid - fire

bibi - bibi venegance

bibi - lowlife princess

boa - forgive me

kara - when I move

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Of course, I'm just joking, or being delusional :holding-back-tears: my sig is literally from their last concert.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!