I think Bewhy might be the best Korean rapper i've heard

• I'm low-key surprised that some people here don't know Bewhy. I don't even follow the khiphop scene and never watched smtm but I still know him, I thought he was supposed to be super popular but maybe I was wrong.

• I'm low-key surprised that some people here don't know Bewhy. I don't even follow the khiphop scene and never watched smtm but I still know him, I thought he was supposed to be super popular but maybe I was wrong.

He won in 2016 and new kpop fans that have joined in the last 2 years probably never heard of SMTM. The big days of the show are over.

• He's really good but for me Tablo and Tiger JK are the gold standard

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• check woo wonjae his style is dark and his lyrics are poetic too :pepelove1:

I second this! He just released an album not too long ago and this is one of my favorites.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!