I think Bewhy might be the best Korean rapper i've heard

• I recently got more into his songs. The guy is a lyrical genius! I also love the dark tones that his songs have musically. He writes and produces it himself, well so do a lot of rappers, but this dude is on another level. The quality is amazing. But i can't enjoy all of them to the fullest cos the beauty is in the lyrics, and if i knew Korean i'd listen to his albums on repeat everyday all day.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• I like him! He is so good! But very weird and quite innocent and different compared to other underground rappers.

I heard that he is a big believer too which was such a surprise for me.

That's exactly what draws me in, he's a bit different, about the believer part i noticed that in some of his lyrics, he mentions some religious stuff

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Bewhy is nice, tho for the rapping side of it (not necessarily the music itself), i'd go with Justhis

• Bewhy is nice, tho for the rapping side of it (not necessarily the music itself), i'd go with Justhis

great flow, i just don't understand shit i need to look up lyrics lol also i like his name

Drop some moneY

• great flow, i just don't understand shit i need to look up lyrics lol also i like his name

He was also on the last SMTM season,

(edit with new link that has eng sub)

Including feat on the VVS song that was #1 for a month or so

(Blue hair)

Edited once, last by Kreatin ().

• great flow, i just don't understand shit i need to look up lyrics lol also i like his name

edited first smtm link to video with eng sub. The dingo video should have eng subtitles as well if you turn it on

• I saw him on SMTM, I was rooting for him

Bewhy is nice, tho for the rapping side of it (not necessarily the music itself), i'd go with Justhis

The way the first song is not about sex but then in the outro of it he goes

"shawty on my dick she's sucking deep

I just wanna lick that pussy lip"

:-D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!