We need to do something about kprofiles.com

• No.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 143856.png

BMI of 16.6.

Little Sally bin Laden, a 12 year old girl from Wisconsin looks at this and thinks she needs to be this weight.

I'm not saying lie and change the weights, but just don't list them if the BMI is in the underweight category. Or don't list them at all.

i'll scatter flowers on the road that you take

• but 12 year old girl

could have a height rise spark and kind of go up

but didn't gain weight yet tho...

I remember that when I was 13 I suddenly got 180 tall but my weight was like 55-56 kg...

for many young people it's just normal to be this skinny because most people rather first grow tall and then gain weight not opposite

also usually the opposite is that kids which are overweight for their age since they are little 7-8 years old then grow with both height and weight in same time...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!