[Theqoo] EXO's Baekhyun is discharged from the military

• style_5e9acb49cb400.jpg

Theqoo: Idol who is discharged from military service today

- Baekhyun-ssi, so you are ready to sing OSTs, right?

- Please take care of my playlist in 2023.

- Oh finally... I strangely feel he is in military for so long? Feel like Lee Seunggi and Baekhyun were there for the longest time.

- I have good impression on him so I want to see his activities. I want to come if he does a concert.

- I went to Hongdae today and I saw some kind of flag/banner... so it's that he is discharged? Congrats.

- I look forward to his solo album.

- Not a fan but I feel it was so long too. I like Baekhyun's vocal, so I want to hear his song quickly.

- Please release a new song in whatever type...

- Heol finally... I'm a fan of another artist, but I feel like Baekhyun has enlisted for 5 years... please release an album as soon as possible.. I listened to 'Love Again' a lot.

- Finally... I like Baekhyun's voice so much. Hope for more songs to come!!!

- I became his fan during his enlistment... I'm crying... I'm happy.

- Rooting for his concert!

- Not a fan of him, but I anticipate his comeback.

source

CITY LIGHTS the 1st mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Melon - Genie - Vibe Naver -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DELIGHT the 2nd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Youtube Music - Melon - Flo - Genie - Naver -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BAMBI the 3rd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!