[BTS ARMY] SO Tᕼᕮ Gᖇᗩᗰᗰ- I ᗰᕮᗩᑎ SᑕᗩᗰᗰYS ᗩᖇᕮ TOᗰOᖇᖇOᗯ and i just want to say smth . . . . . . . .

• So the GRAMMYs are tomorrow & i just want to say 2 things : 1) To the dear k-poppies, please don't start with your nonsense shit over "Yet To Come didn't win bcs it's a flop" & 2) BTS did amazing & doesn't need a GRAMMY because regardless, ARMYs are proud of them!

I just know some shitty people will start with the "BTS didn't win because of that flop song or because xxxx reason" and just please don't. The GRAMMYs are known to be a shitty organization & I don't expect anything from the Recording academy. But nevertheless (as with any case) I have little hope within me that maybe the SCAMMYs will give at least 1 win to Bangtan but who knows?

Just to all the haters, please tomorrow don't start with your non-sense shit. But to all the ARMYs, let's just hope right? That's the best we can do ! Good Luck To BTS and Coldplay at the GRAMMYs tomorrow~!!!

BTS Reportedly Submits 4 Songs to Be Nominated at 2023 Grammy Awards |  KpopStarz

anyways, stream Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment) which is nominated for Best M/V & My Universe by BTS & Coldplay which is nominated for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Go to Best Answer
  • How about stop giving this shit organization attention. That's all i keep seeing is people crying about the Grammys even when BTS isn't mentioned people are sitting here demanding they be included etc. But at the same time if anyone says anything about BTS they are clout chasing 🤡🤡🤡 you can't demand our boys to be shoved in and talked about but at the same time tell people they can't talk about BTS 😂🤡? .

The Grammys is shit i haven't paid attention to that mess since I was a kid. Army says it can move mountains ok here's the challenge for us, make something better than the Grammys and have it be the defacto music awards thing.

As my old man said be part of the change you want to see in the world, complaining about it gets you nowhere

• I forgot about it completely lol. Given that only rm commented on their nominations the members have moved on too.

I'm glad that all 7 got to perform at the grammys stage, it was really a good performance. As for the rest? Who cares

• I forgot about it completely lol. Given that only rm commented on their nominations the members have moved on too.

I'm glad that all 7 got to perform at the grammys stage, it was really a good performance. As for the rest? Who cares

me too im past caring ab the grammys & they already did what they had to do @ the grammys and it's just that i just wanted to put those thoughts out

but now who cares? if they get the win then cool if not cool : )

• me too im past caring ab the grammys & they already did what they had to do @ the grammys and it's just that i just wanted to put those thoughts out

but now who cares? if they get the win then cool if not cool : )

Remember last year's namjoon 's vlive where he talked about the grammys and how the industry look down on them? Them not being excited about the grammys was expected

Who cares about the grammys, I'm here for the music

• im going to be happy for them if they win bc its always good to have recognition but at the same time idgi why ppl (me included) give so much importance to this award like... these voters are biased, its not a popularity award, its not a quality award, nominees focus are all on campaign and pleasing voters and stuff

and this goes for both BTS and any artist that have one of a lifetime careers/eras/songs that, for some reason, dont get to be validated by grammy's voting members :p

anyway if they win its great but dynamite and their breakthrough as artists will always be legendary and something to be remembered for

• Best Answer

I don't give a shit about the Grammys. I'm still not interested but I'm wishing the best for the Tannies. It was their wish to win. It was their dream to get.

Although I want BTS to win, I feel they are more likely to lose. The wall of the xenophobic industry is just too big. Ironically, there will also be kpoppies who will use this circumstance to rub salt to the wound to rile up armys.

To the bitter kpoppies wishing for BTS's failure, remember, win or lose, BTS have already been recognized in the music industry worldwide while your faves are merely a speck of dust in the shadow of BTS existence.

To the more respectful Kpop stans, I wish your faves good luck in the years to come. May they get the recognition you believe your faves deserve.

• Oh that's soon, I was too busy to remember it. I hope BTS and their company stop giving a f about it tho. Who tf cares about Grammys in 2023.? Lol

• yeah the only reason im sorta interested of these shitty awards bcs BTS have expressed how they want to win not cause i care anymore

but that's what i also want to express: for kpoppies to not start their shit & be like "they didn't win cause of the flop song" or for xxxx reason & for them to say taht BTS wants it when it's just going to be a mere addition to their big trophy collection !

but let's just see what happens but regardless, BTS IS GREAT WITH OR WITHOUT A GRAMMY !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!