TXT KBS CoolFM Live +MuBank Performance

• I bundle them together.

:iconpepe:

The boys started the day with CoolFM. Sugar Ride live:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then Music Bank.

Congratulations to TXT SRR Second win!

:hype-cutie:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

Encore stage in Hanbok because they promised Moa:

MoaTaglist

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• :flower-cutie:

Taehyun is so adorable. He always have such a strong reaction when winning. Last year was hard for both Moa and for them.

S63Sk.gif

• :uwu-party-bee:

S63Sk.gif

• Boys continue to slay!~ :omgr::lover1:

• :flower-cutie:

Taehyun is so adorable. He always have such a strong reaction when winning. Last year was hard for both Moa and for them.

I don't think I've ever seen him that hyped before pepe-ooh

• I need a BtoB txt Collab in my life. TXT was with Soobin's older twin brother Minhyuk again and they were both doing sugar rush. I need him to step on stage with soobin and do the song😎 he would fit it easily Minhyuk is a great dancer and his vocals are heavenly. I need him to do a silly vocal range contest with his brother 😂 i think he would win by one octave

• External Content youtu.be

4:34 onward you can hear the echo of the vocals really well. What's happening is there's a slight delay between what they sing and what comes out on the speakers, which is one of the reasons for in-ears (they make it so the singers can't hear that delay). It's really hard to sing like this.

In other words, TXT talented :pepe-mirror-glare:

• Music shows in general are all rigged.

And a waste of time, energy and resources especially for big acts like txt

But

I just like them so much...

:flop::flop::sob-bunny::sob-bunny:

• Ok I log out now :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

• External Content youtu.be

4:34 onward you can hear the echo of the vocals really well. What's happening is there's a slight delay between what they sing and what comes out on the speakers, which is one of the reasons for in-ears (they make it so the singers can't hear that delay). It's really hard to sing like this.

In other words, TXT talented :pepe-mirror-glare:

I seen somebody talking about that yesterday when Tyun closed his eyes and covered his ear during the high notes. Very interesting.

OMG their vocals in the CoolFM live :pepe-shoooketh:

:pepe-onions:

I knoooow. It was amazing to hear it. I love when they go to radio shows and we can hear their live vocals.

S63Sk.gif

• I seen somebody talking about that yesterday when Tyun closed his eyes and covered his ear during the high notes. Very interesting.

:pepe-onions:

The covering his ear is actually a trick people use when trying to hear themselves while singing, it’s putting a finger over your ear and letting the heel of your palm touch your jaw. This helps transmit the sound vibrations directly to your ear so you can hear your voice as if from the inside—it’s basically a natural in-ear!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!