WHY ARE HYBE EMPLOYEES LEAVING THE COMPANY

• Wrong Daniel :waterr:

• Which is? Didn’t Jin literally answer to a fan telling them to leave the company “why?”. I find the whole “my fave is being mistreated” thing of K-pop fans so weird.

Lol. I never said anything about mistreatment. BTS doesn't get have the management they used to. This is clearly showing they have changed their strategy.

Also fyi, BTS solos didn't any good promos even after having great initial numbers. Am not saying it's mistreatment but it's clear that BTS isn't hybe's focus anymore.

• Usually when a large group leave a company en masse in a relatively short time period, it's not because of burn out (which is more of a personal, individual reason), it's because a major change or transformation has happened or is happening within the company or company culture.

Reasons why people leave en masse (without them being fired en masse):

- they are unhappy or dissatisfied with the direction the company is taking

- company culture has changed in such a way it doesn't make them happy or bind them to the company like it used to

- due to organisational changes, their involvement and function within the company has changed, making it less interesting and enjoyable to them

Especially when it's about lots of OG members leaving, reasons like that apply.

Which makes sense, seeing how massive HYBE has become and has changed in a relatively short period of time. If those were people that were mostly or only involved with BTS before, I can see why they might want a change of pace now.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• “Original members” probably means long-time Bighit employees. With BTS not having a lot of group activities planned for the next few years the agency might be reconstructed to accommodate the members individual schedules better. The old employees might not be happy with the changes and decided to leave.

Pretty sure this has happened before when a main artist of an agency disbands or goes on hiatus. The employees who worked exclusively with said idol end up leaving. The job they used to do isn’t needed anymore and the agency isn’t offering them a good enough new position for them to stay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!