Starship is buying mailicious searches for Wonyoung in China

• How's that possible?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well starship didn't sue and delete wonyoung haters video...even she was minor back...

They love only money..recently i notice my girl didn't get solo schedules like magazins (she is overworked as mc ...)...the cbar wish wonyoung content we know wonyoung's popularity and capacities..

Starship is dumb for done that cause wonyoung's fanbase bought many albums of ive...we know CNET love boycotted everything...

If the rumors re tue than starship employee make bad mediaplay as buzz..we want wonyoung's freedom

• So they’re assuming it is a Starship employee because they’ve posted positive things about other Ive members before? Sounds logical ;judgingpepe:

Yes and no...we know starship have one biggest idol in 4gen but wasted her carrer with the bad intentions...bad management

They dont care about ive's reputation tho...there is proof kakao spread bad articles on wonyoung...gdragon x wonyoung...

Starship dont know used ive full potentiel as group tho

• Colour me shocked lol

But haven't we confirmed this months ago when everyone realised the amount of articles IVE get, and especially wonyoung, are insane compared to even peak BP and Twice and all are from a Kakao M subsidiary? Its clear negative marketing that worked.

They especially made mountains out of nothing just to get netizens saying WY haters are crazy for hating over the smallest thing which made her more famous and got her the publics sympathy and more ardent stans. Not saying she doesn't really have haters, but I've never seen an idol quoted as getting so much hate yet never seeing it. Not a dive, so I used to think I may not see it as I'm not constantly looking for news to do with her but peak jennie or hwasa hate train you couldn't avoid it even if you lived in a cave, and for her the most I see is fans complaining about her getting hate or complaining that an article complained about the way she did something (clearly trying to get her hate) meanwhile all the comments are defending her. The only one I can think of for her was the strawberry moon thing but the majority of comments I saw was complaining that starship sent out sub vocals to lipsynch instead of a main to sing live.

Some may think they don't care about her rep, but has her rep actually suffered beyond being know as famous and hated for no reason? I don't think so, shes gained alot of passerby good will becuase they feel bad for her getting dragged for eating strawberries. If anything they don't care about her mental or physical health and that should be the main concern.

• This is simply bad mediaplay...wonyoung is the type of person didnt speak up if she struggle she said than she dislike worried the People...

I guess starship think wonyoung is strong girl when we know damn wonyo dislike express her feeling...they have nothing for protect her...i know they dont care ive's reputation..they wish easily money for success

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!