Am I only one who is Interest into PRIMROSE debut?

• They are a girl duo. I think they sound pretty good in that teaser.

they have 01 (Jeong Myungwoo) and 02 liner (Heo Jiwon) so they are not kids anymore.

I am exited to see what this will sound like :excited-bee:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This post is pointlessly vicious lol

Vocally they sound really good, normally I would not be interested but now I am

I never once mentioned their talent and i said that I'm not looking forward to any nugu group simply because most of them ended up having one or three comebacks and then they disband, and without forgetting a lot of these nugu companies are very shady

• Yo.....I just heard this.... what a BOP!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• PRIMROSE have released a dance practice of ‘COMELY’ which was re-recorded by the new line-up

External Content twitter.com

• I'm torn between Primrose for her story and because being a girl it might be fun to try roleplaying and Cyrus because with that ability and him being my favorite class I'll probably get a mini crush for him, and I just I love solving mysteries. And I get anxiety if I don't have scan from the start.

• PRE-RELEASE PERFORMANCE VIDEO

• PRE-RELEASE PERFORMANCE VIDEO

Oh they got 4 members now :pepe-notes:

• Oh they got 4 members now :pepe-notes:

1 member left, 3 new ones came in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!