Y'all undying wiz*one, come here and tell who is the next izgirls that you wanted to...

• Appear in this Chaewon's documentary?

Besides Sakura of course..

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree with Kataphract, i think her closest BFF was Yena. Then Eunbi (Eunbi mentioned that CW was one of the members who kept in touch with her the most). Then Minju and Yujin, although i doubt Starshit would let her go on a program to promote LSRFM and i'm not sure if Minju's new management would be ok with this either.

As for what i want, while i would love to see both Yujin and WY go on it, as the opening act of a Last Alliance between LSRFM and Ive to take down the GREAT EXISTENTIAL THREAT to Kpop, i think i would actually prefer to see Eunbi, Chaeyeon and Yuri go on it. They deserve so much more than the dust they've been getting by Korean GP, especially Eunbi, her music has been outstanding. Yuri's got a very stable fanbase, she might not need the publicity but both Eunbi and Chaeyeon could really use all the PR they can get.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!