I swear these two have the best job ever

• Every week when D&E show cuts come out, it basically looks like a kindergarden. Just two kids playing games with each other, talking non-sense, teasing each other or guests, singing or dancing to their favourite songs and in general doing whatever. ;judgingpepe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like what is even happening and why is their show so popular on naver?;judgingpepe:

I swear they just come out few times a week to have fun on this show and relax.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• Thats probably the same reason as when Bang Chan just sits around and talks about music he listens to

Ikr, I swear it looks so stress free. But knowing myself I would bring stress to these shows too. :pepe-sad:

A masterpiece.

• Ikr, I swear it looks so stress free. But knowing myself I would bring stress to these shows too. :pepe-sad:

Depends on the person I guess lol

Some people just chat when they do these type of shows like reading usercoments etc. Alex of DRIPPIN also uses this to practice his German lmao. It was quit funny when I saw a compilation in wich someone collected the best moments of him streaming and he laught when people posted German slangwords xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Depends on the person I guess lol

Some people just chat when they do these type of shows like reading usercoments etc. Alex of DRIPPIN also uses this to practice his German lmao. It was quit funny when I saw a compilation in wich someone collected the best moments of him streaming and he laught when people posted German slangwords xD

Lmao, I think people casually like to listen to anything that sounds fun or calming. :sweat:

A masterpiece.

• Lmao, I think people casually like to listen to anything that sounds fun or calming. :sweat:

IDK but it's funny when I see those compilations of people streaming. I will never forget B.M's talk about how wearing a facemask works by explaining when a naked man pees on another person

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!