Are these some of the best KPOP albums ever?

• I think so :yesr:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(i dont wanna be greedy, so i will just leave it at that but tbqh it was hard to choose, all these artists have golden discography :siptear: )

do you agree? which others would you add to the list?

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah, the vast majority of both of Rose's solo songs were written by men. So shut it.

That has nothing do with preferring the sound of female voices or male voices. The user never even put down males. The male music just aren't their taste, so they didn't comment on them. Try to relax. dude.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content open.spotify.com

• That has nothing do with preferring the sound of female voices or male voices. The user never even put down males. The male music just aren't their taste, so they didn't comment on them. Try to relax. dude.

No, you relax and stop being a white knight to everything I'm against. She was the one who brought gender into this. And I'm giving the taste of her own medicine. Songwriting is just as paramount as its interpreter, so her preference is part of the fallacy she is trying to put forth.

• No, you relax and stop being a white knight to everything I'm against. She was the one who brought gender into this. And I'm giving the taste of her own medicine. Songwriting is just as paramount as its interpreter, so her preference is part of the fallacy she is trying to put forth.

Not really. They are allowed to prefer female voices. They never even said male songwriting was bad.

You really need to relax and stop seeing the negative in everything.

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Take your own advice.

yes because seeing the positive in telling someone to shut up is so easy :rolleyes: you've been nothing but rude since I've interacted with you on here. How else am I supposed to interpret that?

• yes because seeing the positive in telling someone to shut up is so easy :rolleyes: you've been nothing but rude since I've interacted with you on here. How else am I supposed to interpret that?

I'm giving her some medicine, I see that as a positive, rather than let her glamorize some form of empty tokenism. I don't care if you see me as rude, because I see you as empty. I'm here to make things better, whether by thunder or breeze-- you are not.

• I'm giving her some medicine, I see that as a positive, rather than let her glamorize some form of empty tokenism. I don't care if you see me as rude, because I see you as empty. I'm here to make things better, whether by thunder or breeze-- you are not.

Having a preference isn't tokenism but go off. No one wants your advice, you're just being rude for the sake of it.

• I think Twice's "Formula of Love" might be a candidate on the lady side of K-Pop. It's a cut above the status quo and Twice as long as the usual mini-album. Def. a bright spot in 2021 and award worthy.

• Now you're being rude to me, but I don't give you any credence. See how that works? give it a try.

I am only am rude to people who are rude to me. Had you not started being rude about your oh so correct opinions, perhaps we wouldn't be having this convo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!