These two have similar necklaces. Therefore I think they must be dating.

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fb4jqqnUYAMwpZL?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Like both of the necklaces have a smiley face on it.

which means that they must be in a happy romantic relationship.

just kidding, Im Yoonseong and Hongjoong are not dating.

I don't think they have ever met.

But what if they end up being one of those random idol couples? Zico and Seolhyun who? /ij

BTW Yoonseong's song "Midnight Driver" is going to be released tomorrow. (or at least it is "tomorrow" in my country)

and he is going to be on The Show too that day.

Overmorrow, he is going to be at Show! Champion

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and well... watch the Guerrilla music video, if you haven't.

It has Hongjoong looking like a younger male version of Cruella De Vil that cares less about dalmatian puppies and more about overthrowing the government.

External Content www.youtube.com

• HwaGoose

Changed the title of the thread from “These two have similar necklaces. Therefore do I think they must be dating.” to “These two have similar necklaces. Therefore I think they must be dating.”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!