Rant because I lost two friends in one day

• Why do these two people think it's okay to make fun of Japan in front of me? Like they know damn well that my father is Japanese himself which therefore I have been indulged in the culture. I am so disgusted at how they just call the Japanese weird and then wished they all died in a tsunami or an earthquake IN THE FUCKING GROUP CHAT. THEY KNOW IMMA SEE THAT SHIT-

Then they proceed to use ch*nk to describe Japanese people and at this point, I am close to straight up throwing my phone like an american football quarterback. THE AUDACITY-

Finally, they started to insult my favorite anime shows like Attack On Titan, HxH, and Codegeass, etc. Calling them a great example of why Japanese people shouldn't exist. I might as well get my own Death Note at this point, like damn.

LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO WISH DEATH ON SOMEONE BECAUSE OF STEREOTYPES?

So I called them out and they started to gaslight me saying that I'm overrreacting WHEN THEY LITERALLY USED A RACIAL SLUR TO DESCRIBE MY FATHER'S COUNTRY

I blocked them, on every social media they have. And I feel like total shit for trusting them at first.

Lmao I'm sorry for ranting :pepe-peek: I just wanted to get this out since I've been angry all day.

• I've dropped so many "friends" in the past year. I get your frustration. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to!

I also will always gush with you about Japan. I'm fluent in speaking and just overall love everything about it. Also anime.

You don't need friends like that. Find friends that help you thrive.

• I agree that you are better off without them. They didn't even try to understand how you are feeling and decided to get defensive and say that you are overreacting instead. You've made a right choice to cut ties with them

you are going to find lots of people who you feel comfy with in the future that you can truly feel are your friends :pepelove1:

• I agree that you are better off without them. They didn't even try to understand how you are feeling and decided to get defensive and say that you are overreacting instead. You've made a right choice to cut ties with them

you are going to find lots of people who you feel comfy with in the future that you can truly feel are your friends :pepelove1:

Thank you! :pepelove1:

• you shouldn't block them...you should let me dig themselves deeper and deeper

then use that stuff against them when you have to...

standard blackmail procedure...

like I'm assuming they're your age so if you go for the same scholarship/internship/job interview....well that's when screenshots and messages and stuff are really handy lol

• you shouldn't block them...you should let me dig themselves deeper and deeper

then use that stuff against them when you have to...

standard blackmail procedure...

like I'm assuming they're your age so if you go for the same scholarship/internship/job interview....well that's when screenshots and messages and stuff are really handy lol

Uh....

• fuuck I took that one personally man Ch**k is the n word equivalent to chinese and so I did take that personally......

Good that you blocked them. I woulda tried to phish their password and put the memz virus on their computer.

( I did it once and I can do it again. [last time I did it was to a friend that spat and berated an elderly chinese man - my gramps Go companion in fact - and so I played nice, swapped his keyboard out for a keylogger board the first visit, then swapped it back and dug out his password the second visit and since he was a miner I hit him where it hurts: I encrypted everything and destroyed his bootloader... Shoulda flashed a malware bios but that would mean actual property damage.)

• don't even need to blackmail; just hit it where it hurts.

Send an anon email as a concerned citizen, concerned that one of the employees has no problems with racism and throwing racial slurs. Easy W.

that's if they are employed...I know the OP and she's in university so I assume her friends are there as well...

getting someone (maybe) removed from a low end retail job...not worth it...

long game always lol

• I've dropped so many "friends" in the past year. I get your frustration. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to!

I also will always gush with you about Japan. I'm fluent in speaking and just overall love everything about it. Also anime.

You don't need friends like that. Find friends that help you thrive.

I am japanese and I am fluent also so you both can talk to me anytime also if you need too

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• that's if they are employed...I know the OP and she's in university so I assume her friends are there as well...

getting someone (maybe) removed from a low end retail job...not worth it...

long game always lol

yea tru. Still though it will leave a bad mark if they did get fired from their job. Their job record would have a decent stain.

Lmao its probably best they get an awakening after they accidentally say that stuff in public.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!