ARMYs, why do i feel like BTS might actually win a SCAMM- i mean GRAMMY this year (mainly for Best Pop/Duo Group Per.)

• ok guys tell me why do i think the sc@mmys might actually give it to them in the Pop/Duo category just cause they're nominated alongside Coldplay. Just because they are nominated alongside a white artist (no hate to Coldplay, i love them but yk) & to remain relevant since its not likely they'll attend. But since they're nominated alongside Coldplay (Coldplay have 7) who are white (no racism intended or hate) they have less of a reason to not give & it'd be good to be talked ab & remain relevant.

But maybe they might actually give BTS a gr@mmy in order for the grammys to remain relevant & make headlines bcs they just use BTS for clout. Like sure there are others who'll attend but let's be honest who steals the show & gets most of the cheers????

if the scammys want to make headlines they might actually give BTS an award so they have headlines like this : "Recording academy gives award to superstar group BTS despite a member being in military"or smthing like that. Most likely they might win in Pop/Duo category but IMAGINE a win in BEST M/V for Yet To Come :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears: like i'd cry and scream and just celebrate but they actually maybe stand a chance now.

Regardles, WE ARE PROUD OF BTS

no hate intended and NO HATE SHALL BE SPREAD (cause i know haters will come and be like why do they nominate a fLoP or like their silly & shi**y comments)

PLEASE #SCAMMYs GIVE BTS THE AWARD THEY DESERVE ITBTS All Wore Top Coats on the 2020 Grammys Red Carpet

BTS Brings K-Pop To The Top Grammy Categories For The First TimeBTS Butter: ARMY trend 'Scammy' as BTS earn one Grammy nomination; get  snubbed in major categories for their global smash-hit 'Butter' | - Times  of India

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• They deserve it, but I don't trust the Grammys, and I don't have any expectations nor I'm going to watch it (I never did anyway, just watched BTS performances later).

i only tuned in (on accident) to watch the last 30 seconds of their Butter performance .

but i don't expect much but definitely have high hopes

• I won't be watching the Grammys this year as well. We don't know what to expect from them so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm just satisfied with the fact that their peers in the industry voted for YTC even tho they didn't try hard campaigning. :holding-back-tears:

• I won't be watching the Grammys this year as well. We don't know what to expect from them so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm just satisfied with the fact that their peers in the industry voted for YTC even tho they didn't try hard campaigning. :holding-back-tears:

same here i didn't expect a best M/V nod but its def something that they got a nom in another category not Pop Duo/Group

bur maybe (a tiny maybe) that they might win something because of 2 NOMS like :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

but imma try to not watch. i prob wont yet suspense will get the best of me

bcs if they do win, i wanna see & feel the "and the GRAMMY goes to BTS"

PLEASE NAMJESUS MAKE IT HAPPEN What is Namjesus in BTS? - Quora Namjesus | Bts meme faces, Meme faces, Bts funny

• but like someone said : "If you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed. I don't really get excited about things. I kind of expect disappointment. Cause then you'd never actually be disappointed."

• I'm just satisfied with the fact that their peers in the industry voted for YTC even tho they didn't try hard campaigning. :holding-back-tears:

That’s the mindset to have. Even if they get no wins it’s still amazing they got their Korean track nominated in best music video in a competitive year where they hardly campaigned. I don’t expect any win in this category but I’m satisfied all the same

About pop duo, I don’t think BTS will win just because Coldplay is white and they decided to give it to them.

A reminder that BTS only got ytc in bmv because pop duo only allows an act to get into the category with one song. This means that ytc may have been nominated but because MU also got enough votes to get nominated, ytc was benchmarked.

My point is that BTS high chances of getting a win is because Coldplay voters and BTS voters are combining in this category. They are two separate acts who were able to earn their own nominations in other categories. BTS has become a group that has been nominated in pop duo consecutively for 3 years straight.

Just imagining them being nominated for one song together just proves that they are a favorite and a force to reckon with in the Pop Duo category

In summary the reason why BTS may win is also because of BTS, not just Coldplay.

• giphy.gif

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!